• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallout

objectively we've looked just as poor in midfield with and without xhaka, which is disappointing.

to me that says he's neither better nor worse than any of the CMs. dont think he's our best midfielder by any stretch of the imagination.

he's been a mainstay in the side for several years now and we've gone nowhere.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Shows how clueless people inside the club are. Xhaka, Torreira and Guendouzi are all terrible midfielders we should be looking to improve on!
Guendouzi has been receiving praise from all over the football world. I agree he is raw and we should not be relying on him so much just yet (if ever) but he has made a mark on the league in a way. We're simply overplaying him because our squad is so dire. Terrible is not a word I would use for his overall game though.

Can't argue on the other two.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
So let's just forget how good he was when he first came here while being played on his favored position & role?

It was nothing special, Arsenal fans just thought they had a new Kante and jumped on his d!ck. He's been poor much longer than he's had any good form anyway.

Jovi

So Xhaka is missing for a few games and people on here forget how bad he actually is. He has never reached the heights Guendouzi for example has at times despite being a regular for years. Xhaka is the midtable level player.
With that said, our midfielders are simply not good enough for Arsenal, although Guendouzi is a great prospect to have.

boyinneedofhumor

Only dummies don't think Xhaka is our best midfielder...

I was trying to quote taken but I couldn’t remember it exactly.

*Calls others dummies for not believing Xhaka to be our best midfielder*
*Calls Torreira a Championship player in the same post*

Depending on whichever side uses it 1st...

“I push one button and 38 agents are here before you have time to scratch your w****less b*lls.” – Liam Neeson

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
If he comes back into the team and performs to a higher level than he has then we can move forward.
He wants out now. No real point in persisting with a player who's mentally checked out. Emery says he will use him, but I don't really see the point tbh. He's talked himself out of the club and even with time to reflect, has continued talking himself out of the club and making things difficult for all concerned. He's driven his own price down, continued the beef with fans... He just needed to stay quiet and things could be so much better.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
i would love to see him score, any guesses on what the celebration would be?
VBpxvG.gif

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Xhaka deserves an apology from the fans. The way he's been treated by fans is disgraceful.
Look man, it's tough being famous.. the reality is you have fans and you have haters. If the celebs can't handle it the are literally thousands of other jobs.
He's a pro footballer, getting paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a year, who sulked off the pitch in a game we were desperate for time in, responded by to frustrated fans arrogantly, swore at his own fans and then disrespected 'his team mate and manager ... wtf are you on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom