• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm reading female stories from football here in Iceland. Brutal stuff. One girl starting her career had opposition player tackling her whole game and telling her 'you're mine after the game' and after the game they showered together and made love.

I don't even. What?

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Every season in Arsenal,manager,players,same old crap.

giphy.gif

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Blame Emery all you like but the players have been absolutely pathetic.

Yepp, you don't need to play one touch football a la Wenger to outmuscle and out perform that poor Frankfurt side, all you need is the mentality and the will to win football games.

We are by far the better team, this is not just about Emery, but also a showcase of what the new generation has come to in terms of character.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
ffs wish the ****ing commentator would shut up for a sec with her innane comment so I can hear what the crowds are chanting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom