• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The same players were 3rd in the PL not long ago!
Players downing tools and picking them up again is hardly anything new. See Mourinho, Chelsea and Conte. Just a shame a new manager didmt have an international break and then a nice easy game to get going. Instead we've put in two further muck games.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Think the coaching is so bad these guys are lost. There is no lack of effort.

Yeah this isn't so much the players as Hutter having seen the first half and reacted to it, which Emery just didn't do. And when he finally reacted he did all the wrong stuff.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Players downing tools and picking them up again is hardly anything new. See Mourinho, Chelsea and Conte. Just a shame a new manager didmt have an international break and then a nice easy game to get going. Instead we've put in two further muck games.

I agree, yes we need a DM & CB but generally our players are better than this. Emery should be gone by now!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Missed this due to my belief that, for all our monumental problems, we're at least thriving in the Europa League.

How're we doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom