• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefMan21

It would be harder to sack him if we knew where he was taking the club in terms of a vision, but there doesn't seem to be that to protect him.

I think fans would be happy enough with a couple of tough seasons if there was some greater good ahead - I think we coped well with the new stadium - but what's there? What's the vision, not just of the manager, but of the broader club?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
This will never happen and some of you will immediately start falling out of your chairs in disgust, but I genuinely think Sam Allardyce would be a good caretaker until the summer.

Completely opposite of Emery. Speaks the language (somewhat :lol:), players love him and he has a great track record of turning things around for struggling teams. A proper **** in many ways but you could argue that is what this current team needs in the short term.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This will never happen and some of you will immediately start falling out of your chairs in disgust, but I genuinely think Sam Allardyce would be a good caretaker until the summer.

Completely opposite of Emery. Speaks the language (somewhat :lol:), players love him and he has a great track record of turning things around for struggling teams. A proper **** in many ways but you could argue that is what this current team needs in the short term.

Reported.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

No target man in our squad.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Maybe there just arent options out there. I mean surely by now we would have someone nailed on?

Genuinely think at this point having Bould as interim manager would be far less of a risk than persisting with Emery until the end of the season. Permanent replacement be dammed right now

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need to do it now and they need long hard conversation with players because they look abslout useless sack of s**t with out putting any effort.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
pQOw8EN.png

Toast

Established Member
If we're ever going to gamble on an unproven manager now would be the time. We've pretty much hit rock bottom.

TheEconomist

Established Member
What are we actually hoping for from a replacement at this stage in the season? Surely top 4 is impossible and EL is extremely unlikely. So is the new managers only objective to qualify for the EL this season and play some interesting football? What a sad state of affairs

I think this season is a write off anyway so we should take the time to appoint the right person

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

What are we actually hoping for from a replacement at this stage in the season? Surely top 4 is impossible and EL is extremely unlikely. So is the new managers only objective to qualify for the EL this season and play some interesting football? What a sad state of affairs
We can win the EL with a new coach.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure about short-term seems like to go with Freddie/Bould but long term we need someone who'll really shake things up. It'll take another Wenger-esque appointment to turn things around I feel, any decent coach just won't do imo.

ChefMan21

He wants a project and he wants control over his projects, that's the crux with him. If he's in, he's basically the boss and you do stuff his way or he's off. That's why he's said he's only interested in coaching gigs like his Salzburg days and his latter Leipzig days, being coach and DoF in one person. If he can't have that, he's only available for exec posts like DoF or the like.
We moved away from that model which makes him not an option, in my view.

Dj_sds -

With all due respect, we are not west ham.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Top 4 is only impossible if we stick with Emery at the moment. It's still very possible otherwise.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

Would rather get Allardicio

Reactions: roz

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

I think this season is a write off anyway so we should take the time to appoint the right person

Europa isn’t unlikely. We have a good squad and the new guy will have 2/3 months with the team to get them going before the Europa knockout stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom