• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerfamily

Our absolute lowest point of the emirates era. Playing europa for the third successive season losing 2-1 at home in a half empty stadium with a manager that we can't afford to sack. At least the only way is up from here.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Our absolute lowest point of the emirates era. Playing europa for the third successive season losing 2-1 at home in a half empty stadium with a manager that we can't afford to sack. At least the only way is up from here.

I wouldn't be so sure. If he doesn't get the sack, there will be plenty more to come.

goonerfamily

George Graham 70/1 to be next manager
If you listened to the podcast that the athletic released this week with Lee Dixon and Gunnerblog, Dixon was saying how Graham would improve us defensively. Honestly, I'm in anyone but Emery territory now.

I don't really want George Graham just to clarify haha

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Just wait till our match against Norwich to reconsider that thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom