• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Hartson-Emery's interview sounds delusional. Lol. Keown-Emery will be given time because there isn't a ready made replacement. Norwich are looking forward to their 3 points.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I can't accept this year. Really, I can't understand if it is possible playing than worse like us.

The worst year that I have ever seen in my life.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The fact the club didn't make building on that one of the top priorities when determining managers is a disgrace tbh.

I've been complaining about that for a year, glad people are catching up.
The club deliberately wanted to destroy everything on pitch that Wenger built-good and bad. A manager who was polar opposite and succeeded would allow them to bask in reflected glory and blame everything bad over the last 10 years on Wenger. The truth is that Wenger was literally holding everything together. Kroenke's out.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Again, that was last seen in 2004. 15 years ago.
Wenger built and dismantled his own style.
We always played good attacking football though. Yes we were awful at the back for the majority of the Emirates years, yet we still managed to play attacking football. I just want us to keep Wengers attacking philosophy, then focus on the other aspects of the game which he wasn’t so great at in his latter years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom