• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Did Gio van Bronckhorst ever sign a contract for a role at City or one of their sister clubs?

I have a feeling we will announce someone when Emery let go. **** knows who.

Manberg

Predator
They still need to have a meeting about it? Lol

This business style of operating our football club is holding us back.
Emery was appointed manager over Arteta based on how he came across in the job interview.
The club needs to become a football club again. They need to get out there and persuade managers to come to us, not wait around being formal.

Reactions: mma

GDeep™

League is very weak
Did Gio van Bronckhorst ever sign a contract for a role at City or one of their sister clubs?

I have a feeling we will announce someone when Emery let go. **** knows who.
Apparently at City.

Who wants Gio here anyway? We’re not PSV, **** that.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Obviously the players stop playing for the manager. It's a shame that players should be playing for the shirt. But if the leader is an unbearable sh*t, who could blame them? I do feel for the paying supporters though.

By the look of things taking shape, Bould would be the manager with Freddie as an assistant, unless Vieira is coming.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not watched any press conference since he’s been here, and until recently not watched any post match interview. You simply don’t get nothing out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom