• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

So basically another useless Ornstein update, when it's official a few hours later.

Shame it didn't work out, but he seems only suited to managing in Spain. Sultan of Unai checking out.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think they'll get new manager early next week.

Emery should have gone during the international break the team was in decline since late stages of last season i admire the club and thier patience but it should have done more earlier. Now it's finally done we still have 25 games in league and europa league to turn things around the players better wake the f**k up too the manager can take much of blame but also alot of the players performance has been utter shambles

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Man, the pet service came to pick up the dog for his bath super early. I could've woken up to this and felt a little bit of excitement.

As thing stand, this is about 8 weeks too late.
Pet service?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You lazy bastard you can't wash your own dog ? :lol: ffs .

Firstly, me being a lazy bastard has nothing to do with this.

Alright, maybe a little but, but he's a stray and we've had him for 6 months and the baths every two weeks are a chance for his check ups since we have no idea what his vet record is.

Also, he comes home smelling, really, really nice.

junglist57

Established Member
fef7ee8253eea158ca9c2663b60350b349620bd83addbc296302083660586dc7.jpg

TheEconomist

Established Member
It wasn't meant to be unfortunately but all the best for the future Emery. He tried his best and he was always professional and deserves to be treated with some respect. Hope there's no hard feelings and hope to see you do really well in your next job

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Board look like top bellends after this. Why wait two extra games when he looked a dead man walking going into the international break?

Missed out on Jose but at least the board got some unnecessary shots in at the fans during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom