• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Unless they already have the new man I wouldn't rush into a makeshift appointment. Pretty sure Freddie can grab a few results and get us out of this freefall.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nice work bringing in a stray by the way . Rescues/ strays make great companions.....not sure why but it tends to be the case .

I'm just having a laugh about the pet service is all .

We got super lucky with him, he's just our personality, really laid back and just likes to hang out with me ant the wife. There's some golden retriever on him, so he looks a lot younger than he is. People arr always amazed he's not a puppy.

Don't really see the point in buying dogs, Tbf. So many out there who just need a home and some belly rubbing.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I still think this is rubbish btw, our players are nowhere the level they have been playing at, any decent manager and we'd be in top 4, easily.

Disagree, the lack of technical and creative quality in the middle and persistent defensive issues means we'd be punching above our weight if we'd be in top 4.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
What I just don't get with that list is that it's so diverse in what you get - 3 names give you exiting football, a bit of a risk, developing youth players and then the tactical, defensive master allegri.

Why not ? He has good reputation as a manager and it's kinda safer option than Arteta and Freddie.We sometimes need defense stability in some big games and in Europe.

vantoure

I wish I had your optimism but Leicester and Chelsea’s squads are comfortably superior imo. They have balance in their midfields, they can drive forward with the ball, can recover, have good technical quality (kovacic has been a revelation this season) and most importantly they have balanced teams.

Our recruitment has been so scattergun, bringing in two big money strikers in two windows then a RW forward before realising we can’t play them all together as the team becomes imbalanced. Continuously mended and made do with poor/average CB’s, and never ever come close to replacing Santi. It stuns me how people who are so well paid within recruitment/football can get it so badly wrong. This is amateurish stuff!!

Out of all our players how many of them would get into an elite level club? Auba? Maybe? It’s a utter dumpster fire right now and I don’t envy the next guy to take over
I see what you say about the recruitment and I agree.
However, this team is not worse than Leicester's 1st team, nobody on this forum would have suggested that at the start of the season. This is only with benefit of hindsight due to IMO, the managers' work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom