• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riotof91

Unai Emery getting sacked 2 weeks 2 Iate

thanks 2 the dithering & ***** ArsenaI fans AFC has missed out on Mourinho Iike we missed out on KIopp and just Iike we had to settIe for Emery we'II have to settIe again

dont support the next manager untiI he proves himseIf worthy

Divided_Pie

How are you going to play a team with Özil/Laca/Auba/Pepe together? You can't, 1-2 of these have to be left out. Ljungberg knows this more than anyone since he's the guy who did the hard work in the Invincibles that enabled Henry/Pires/Bergkamp to shine.
4231, Auba on the left, play Özil centrally at #10 and give him freedom to roam, don’t play both Xhaka and Douzi behind them together at the same time, don’t bomb both fullbacks forward constantly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Di marzio saying we talking with nuno and Arteta the backup. Di marzio didn't mention Ancelotti

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

thanks 2 the dithering & ***** ArsenaI fans AFC has missed out on Mourinho Iike we missed out on KIopp and just Iike we had to settIe for Emery we'II have to settIe again

Should have been sacked at the end of last season or after Sp**s at home.

Mourinho is no miss.

Support Freddie because at least he's Arsenal through and through like us.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't there a guy around on here named @Beany who's Elite level and is said to have real insight ?

Guess he's rarely to be seen..

I'm like Macavity, the mystery cat.

I'm a lawyer, I do some sports related stuff.

If hear anything I'll let you know; there's a guy I work with who is very well connected and called the Arteta thing super early last time - I apparently came within an hour or so of winning over £2k on that. Oh well.

Ewarwoowar

We got super lucky with him, he's just our personality, really laid back and just likes to hang out with me ant the wife. There's some golden retriever on him, so he looks a lot younger than he is. People arr always amazed he's not a puppy.

Don't really see the point in buying dogs, Tbf. So many out there who just need a home and some belly rubbing.
Respect for going for a stray;) I never contemplate shopping for a dog, found mine down a country lane looking really neglected in 2004, turned out to be the best find of my life, full of intelligence, character and love, recently had to put him down couple of months ago, he must have been knocking on 17 years old, was an alpha 'til the end, no sadness, just fond memories, good luck to you!

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Fans?

Divided_Pie

Yes you can! Emery has convinces us that it's not possible but it is, our new manager just needs to find the right balance in midfield and defence to make it work. Develop an attacking game, make teams fear attacking us and defensively we'll be better off as well.
Emery himself said the best football the team played all season was last match when they all four started the second half together.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
No manager in the world can get us defense stability with the clowns we have in defense and midfield. A defensive manager like Allegri or even Simeone will struggle as much as Emery did with our current players. For now our next manager has no choice but to maximize our attacking potential.
January a month away & DMs a pretty cheap well stocked position. Hopefully we start there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom