• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So you all got what you wanted. How long till fans get on Freddie's back if the tough run continues...... I don't mind who becomes the next manager but the fans have been out of order with the abuse of both Wenger and Emery.

I mean, I can see why you wouldve preferred to keep our worst run in 30+ years going just to make a point...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine mocking this absolute unit

He’s such an outstanding footballer, perfect in every way on the pitch...best midfielder in Prem history, can’t even deal with nonces who rate any of the English boys at United/Chelsea/Liverpool above him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So you all got what you wanted. How long till fans get on Freddie's back if the tough run continues...... I don't mind who becomes the next manager but the fans have been out of order with the abuse of both Wenger and Emery.
Emery has had little or no abuse, other than on Twitter world.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

According to this the decision was already made before the frankfurt game, so those who were hoping for a loss did it for no reason lol..

Reactions: A_G

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Poch and Allegri have to be top two choices for me, both very unlikely though.

Arteta + Nuno in the same bracket really, either or.

At least going by the few wolves fans that posted earlier, Nuno is someone who can permeate a club with his ideas, which is something Unai failed to do.

Whether what he's able to bring to the club is enough remains a big gamble.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
They finished where last season? How much is their squad worth. What are you expecting him to lift the title with a Wolves squad?

I'm expecting my Club to appoint someone with pedigree and a good track record at big clubs not someone who was managing a small time club in the second division just two seasons ago. He's doing a great job at Wolves but he's a midtable level manager and is nowhere near the level and pedigree to manage a club like Arsenal.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
At least going by the few wolves fans that posted earlier, Nuno is someone who can permeate a club with his ideas, which is something Unai failed to do.

Whether what he's able to bring to the club is enough remains a big gamble.

If you're looking for trophies then everyone who has been named is a gamble except Allegri.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'm expecting my Club to appoint someone with pedigree and a good track record at big clubs not someone who was managing a small time club in the second division just two seasons ago.
Like Wenger?;)

I know football has changed since then... but I couldn't resist that.

Last edited:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Even if we have an unbeaten run we should bring in someone. Freddy first job cant be us. we cant do that to ourselves neither put him in that position.

Freddy is a good call because if he gets good results it can give us up to 2 months so we can search for someone. He is loved by the fans he knows the kids very very well and if we are lucky we can get some good results short term.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm expecting my Club to appoint someone with pedigree and a good track record at big clubs not someone who was managing a small time club in the second division just two seasons ago. He's doing a great job at Wolves but he's a midtable level manager and is nowhere near the level and pedigree to manage a club like Arsenal.
How much of that good job is down to him and how much is it down to Mendes flooding the club with Patricio, Neves, Moutinho, Jota, Jimenez, Adama and others?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

According to this the decision was already made before the frankfurt game, so those who were hoping for a loss did it for no reason lol..

Interesting that Ornstein seems to be saying the club will back Freddie for quite a while.

ChefMan21

One reason Conte is my number one (but unfortunately not available) target is that he's a bit of a ****. I'm on board with anyone who has the fortitude to stand up to someone like Buffon - possibly the greatest keeper of all time - and be not just right, but defended by the person who was on the receiving end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom