• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

NES would be a terrible choice. We need someone who is proven and he clearly isn’t at the top level.

I actually fear for the club if we get NES, we’d cement ourselves as a mid table team.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Good to read Freddie is fully qualified, would give it to him for the rest of the season.

Poch would surely improve us, but a hard move so fresh after his break at Spuds.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why’s Allegri so hated now? He was flavour of the month after Wengers departure and before. Seen the same with Raul and Sven, back in summer Raul saved this club and Sven was a homeless n0nce.

Opinions change far too quick.

Reactions: mma

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pretty sure @Beksl was thinking more Bayern, PSG, RM, Barce, United, Chelsea... Monaco are not viewed as a big global club and it shows every summer window they have a half decent player that somebody swipes off them with absolute ease..

I mean he was manager there 30 years ago when they were a huge name in France. He won a league title there.

For comparisons sake when Wenger was at Monaco, PSG were a Ligue 2 yo-yo side.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Why’s Allegri so hated now? .
Just my take but people are now weary of going for a defensive manager when we have zero ability in that department as is. Seems the consensus is we need someone who will set us up to run at the opposition and attack.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Imagine still trusting Raul :lol:

He’s literally killing this football club from within. We’re on course to becoming another Porto with all these super agents involved.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
reality is Poch should be the first name on the sheet. Allegri feels like a gamble and United tied, Nuno plays defensive counterattacking football witch i personally dont like and dont want in our club, Arteta is a gamble that we should not take.

Lampard at derby country is the key here. We can have one of our own in the club bur he has to be on loan in the championship for a season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Imagine still trusting Raul :lol: he’s literally killing this football club from within.

We’re on course to becoming another Porto with all these super agents involved.
He flopped at Barcelona. I mentioned this last summer got attacked for it

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I mean he was manager there 30 years ago when they were a huge name in France. He won a league title there.

For comparisons sake when Wenger was at Monaco, PSG were a Ligue 2 yo-yo side.
Fair enough. BUt not like he left them for another huge club. If Pep went from City to Orlando Pirates would his stock not drop somewhat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom