• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Shame you and others feel so down on Nuno, probably the best manager we can currently get...Poch won’t come here, and will have better offers elsewhere anyway...feel if Nuno comes a large section of the fan base will want him to fail, as they seemingly have disillusions of grandeur about were we are in football in 2019.
Eddie Howe is better. Why you pretending Nuno is better? Benitez is better. Ancelotti is better.

TornadoTed

Established Member
The lad set up an orgy FFS

:lol:

I have a friend who works at a very level in big business and from his tales it is pretty standard practice. If you want to impress a big client who is in town for a few days you give them whatever they want, drugs, hookers, whatever it takes.

isop

Jorge Jesus, Genesio, Gallardo, Blanc, Rangnick, Setien, Sampaoli.

Hope they're looking at these guys.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
I had a dream last night that Emery had a few months to introspect, study the EPL game more and adjust tactics. he also used that time to work on his communication skills and no longer said good ebening.

he then came back in charge of everton and knocked Sp**s out of top4.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A bunch of us predicted this a while back. Going for Mourinho would have saved our season and now doesn’t really look like a bad option after all.

#aheadofthecurve

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Poch gives some bad vibe.After all he has done with Sp**s.Something like Mourinho.
after all those years under Wenger, I want someone who loves Arsenal, and who has dreamt of managing us

and although such candidates have little or no managerial experience, there is more than one out there who deserve a chance - and that's not counting Freddie

GDeep™

League is very weak
I have a friend who works at a very level in big business and from his tales it is pretty standard practice. If you want to impress a big client who is in town for a few days you give them whatever they want, drugs, hookers, whatever it takes.
I saw this in one of my first ever jobs. The older guys at the company would hire girls and bring cocaine. I though the girls were there for fun, but obviously they were paid for.

Posted about it on here years ago I think.

ChefMan21

Pochettino is head and shoulders above all the other options.

The scenes if we get him and Utd are left with Ole.
He just seems to have everything we want (even if not everyone's first preference). Pisses of our main rivals, EPL experience, managed a big club, plays great football, has done wonders with a limited budget, has a good stature in the game, plays youth, speaks English etc.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Raul needs to **** off, he's just here to do favours for his mates.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Eddie Howe is better. Why you pretending Nuno is better? Benitez is better. Ancelotti is better.

Don’t know what Carlo would do about managing a team like ours, he’s always managed elite teams, bar Napoli, though they’re still the 2nd/3rd best team in their league...Rafa might be mentally done, and Howe is likely another Moyes, though I would still take Eddie as I like him and his style of play...Nuno has proved a lot with Wolves, could flop at a bigger club, but there is something about I like.

Also won a trophy, something Poch hasn’t done ;)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He is still getting paid by Sp**s, he doesn't need to jump into another job straight away. Think he's joining United/PSG/Bayern in the summer.

I can imagine he wants to though, guy’s a crazy competitor.

Bet he’s going mad seeing Jose getting all this praise, six months after he got them to a CL final.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t know what Carlo would do about managing a team like ours, he’s always managed elite teams, bar Napoli, though they’re still the 2nd/3rd best team in their league...Rafa might be mentally done, and Howe is likely another Moyes, though I would still take Eddie as I like him and his style of play...Nuno has proved a lot with Wolves, could flop at a bigger club, but there is something about I like.

Also won a trophy, something Poch hasn’t done ;)
Nuno isn’t even in the same league as Emery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom