• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
EKjAETJVAAALwoB

Dare to dream

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our Invincible team were a very good looking team tbf, objectively speaking...Freddie, Henry, Pires, Reyes are all good looking guys, it’s why we had so many sponsorship deals back then (along with our success)

Even our hardmen like Paddy and Sol had a rugged handsomeness about them...people like to watch good looking people, look at films/television/music...sport is no different.

Last edited:

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
He can't start already 'fooling' the players, it's better to accept the fact that Arsenal can't enter the TOP4 now.
So he’s meant to just accept defeat? There’s plenty of games to go. You sound awfully negative.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Time for some Freddie nostalgia! ;)

Let’s share some of his favourite goals, always loved this one...

pacstud

Phase 1 and Phase 2 of my plan is complete.

Now, caution! We DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH FREDDIE!

Please do not forget Phase 3: Freddie steps aside for _________.

"Remember Ole"

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I cant wait for Sundays game. I firmly believe Freddie is the right option for now, we have to get it right and will have more choice in the summer. I'm looking forward to his team selection, I'm hoping Willock gets to start regularly & for Pepe to come back in. It will be interesting to see what he does with Xhaka & Özil. I'm sure he knows his starting 11 already!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Phase 1 and Phase 2 of my plan is complete.

Now, caution! We DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH FREDDIE!

Please do not forget Phase 3: Freddie steps aside for _________.

"Remember Ole"

I agree BUT if Freddie wins us the EL (we're not finishing top 4) and gives us CL next season, we should keep him, if he wanted it.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I feel like Freddie will be a great communicator and motivator and won’t let players get away with not giving their all. It then comes down to whether he has the tactical nous. I guess that’s where Man U is struggling a bit in season 2. Chelsea are riding high now, but you can’t always predict season 2 with a new coach. Just like it takes more than a few seasons to prove a player’s true value, the same applies to coaches. Looking forward to seeing what happens. Anybody who can model underwear certainly has the ... testicular fortitude to deal with this assignment.

DasBootist

I agree BUT if Freddie wins us the EL (we're not finishing top 4) and gives us CL next season, we should keep him, if he wanted it.
We're only eight points behind Chelsea with more than half the season to play, so top four shouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility. I'm a lot more positive about the club now that Emery is no longer on the payroll, and I highly doubt Ljungberg would do worse than the English language professor.

Onward and upwards lads.

Manberg

Predator
We're only eight points behind Chelsea with more than half the season to play, so top four shouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility. I'm a lot more positive about the club now that Emery is no longer on the payroll, and I highly doubt Ljungberg would do worse than the English language professor.

Onward and upwards lads.

We shouldn't give up, but history suggests no team has finished in the top 4 of the premier league being 8 points behind it in November.
Also, we've dropped many points in fixtures normally considered easy. It's going to be very difficult. So is Europa league if good teams drop down.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Onward and upwards lads.

I agree, Emery going will give us a lift for sure but the fact is no team has got top 4 from the pts position we're in now. Its a big ask, if he did manage it then give him the job full time!

Top Bottom