• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Pochettinos people will surely tell the press that he isnt interested in the job today or tomorrow unless he actually is interested in it.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Pochettinos people will surely tell the press that he isnt interested in the job today or tomorrow unless he actually is interested in it.
If you want to be even more optimistic, Arsenal wouldn‘t feed Ornstein this unless they knew he isn‘t going to refuse. ;)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Roberto Martinez
th

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Poch would be ****ing brilliant. I didn't vote for him in the poll because I thought he'd be unrealistic but if he's available, he should be #1.

Anyone who doubts his ability solely based on how his tenure at Tottenham ended should probably remind themselves on how Klopp's time at Dortmund ended. **** isn't that simple

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Seriously hoping Levy burnt enough bridges with Poch. Hopefully his wife and kids are in his ear how happy they are in London. Also hope we offer him a pay check he can't turn down.

Theres a lot of hope, but let's go after him.

I'll post Gdeeps nudes if we sign Poch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Orny said pochy was interested to manage Arsenal when wenger left. Why he would change his mind now that the opportunity comes and he without job

ChefMan21

If it's Vieira - which I'm not entirely against because of what type of manager I see him as being - the assistant manager appointment becomes relatively critical to his (and our) success. To me it's about getting the right people around him, but also with a view to the future.

Type of manager:
He's a club legend and tough bastard, and I think he can instil passion and fight in the side - a bit like Simeone does - and for them to be proud to be an Arsenal player.​

Assistant manager role:
I think if you get someone in there who's pretty au fait when it comes to tactics and attacking movements, and is able to communicate that well to players at training and on the run at games, then Vieira's weakness becomes largely irrelevant. What if Arteta or Xavi were to come in?
No doubt there's more complete or more fancied candidates - he's certainly not my first choice - but I'd hope the club is looking at the entire coaching and support staff while working out the pathway forward...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why would he bring excitement?

He's just been sacked for taking Sp**s down the table below Emery. I'll repeat that 'below Emery'. With arguably a better squad.

Has won diddly squat as well. And worse he's a Sp**s reject.

Last 5 years in terms of squad cost:
2018/19: Finished 4th (8th highest SC)
2017/18: Finished 3rd (7th highest SC)
2016/17: Finished 2nd (6th highest SC)
2015/16: Finished 3rd (7th highest SC)
2014/15: Finished 5th (6th highest SC)

In all but one season he outperformed his squad cost rating by four places. Surely that deserves massive credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom