• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
So the candidates are Allegri, Arteta, Rodgers and Potch?

Absolutely glorious. Genuinely have a boner.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

giphy.gif

Jarv

Don't forget Nuno.

It's a hell of a list. Couldn't really go wrong with any of them, imo.

Which means we will probably end up with Mancini

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

The same names keep coming up with the major papers:

Telegraph: Mauricio Pochettino, Nuno Espirito Santo, Massimiliano Allegri, Mikel Arteta, Vitor Periera and Carlo Ancelotti

Mail: Brendan Rodgers, Mikel Arteta, Patrick Vieira, Max Allegri, Nuno Espirito Santo, Mauricio Pochettino and Carlo Ancelotti.

Guardian: Nuno Espírito Santo, Carlo Ancelotti, Max Allegri, Eddie Howe, Mauricio Pochettino

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Freddie is best option until the end of the season imo.Knows club very well and he's our legend.Just to be manager like Lampard and not like Ole lmao.

I agree, although if getting Pochettino now was an option I'd go with it. I feel if we wait until summer we will have more choice but also a manager like Poch will have better offers in the summer. So for me its Poch now if doable or Freddie until summer, then see who is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom