• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksarp

I just hope Freddie instills some pass and move football

I coach youth soccer...have coined a word for that, A.T.O.B Average Time on Ball. The lower the metric, the better. The ball is like blood in a body, has to move and move at the right speed. Generally hanging unto the ball more than a second or two leads to congestion and turnovers.

ksarp

Because I am a massive Guendouzi fan also because I am a massive Martinelli fan. Both have the potential to be unreal, the only way they get to that level is playing them whilst affording them patience, young players make mistakes. Once you accept that they are a joy to watch.

I understand the youthful inexperience part, however there are some aspects of the game that isn't experience based, like decision making. You can make the right decision yet EXECUTE it wrongly. Guendouzi lacks the self awareness that a 16 year old Fabregas had. We've fostered a culture of not nipping bad habits in the bud under the guise of youthful exuberance. Lots of our youth graduates come to mind..Iwobi.. I don't know who advises Saka, but I get the feeling he feels his offensive output is good enough to get him into the big time. Someone tell him, he'll end up in obscurity if he doesn't freshen up.

boyinneedofhumor

Was telling my GF yesterday how I was free on Sunday because I could care less to watch us play WELL plans have changed! I am raring to go for Sunday and Freddie has my full backing, I believe he will go on a nice winning streak and even if he doesn't win against Norwich I am confident we will see a different approach by the players and that they will give it their all for him - especially if we start some U23's. Really interested to see how he sets us up - would love if he just threw out a HUGE curveball and played some crazy formation and players LOL

Edit : These are exciting times...

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fullbacks will surely be Bellerin and Tierney. Central defenders... good God.... they are all ****e.. aren't they?

I think Bellerin has a hamstring injury. With regards to Xhaka, it's not a fresh start with the fans although this is an away game so perhaps a better time to play him again.

I'm amazed he's playing at all. Should be sold in January

Last edited:

m-due

Get us those three points. Nothing more than the maximum points. Surely the players downing tools shouldn’t be a factor anymore. Freddie Do your magic you legend.

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
Never understood the obsession with ex-players as managers really. Be it Arteta or Freddie. Sure, they were great players and "legends" but what does that have to do with actual managerial ability? Just look at Gary Neville and Henry. Freddie doesn't even have a proper license ffs.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Never understood the obsession with ex-players as managers really. Be it Arteta or Freddie. Sure, they were great players and "legends" but what does that have to do with actual managerial ability? Just look at Gary Neville and Henry. Freddie doesn't even have a proper license ffs.

He does. The rumours of him not having the full qualifications have been quashed already.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

First time in two years, really excited about this game, an Arsenal legend in charge again :Celebration::Celebration:

Come on Freddie, this is your chance. Grab it with both hands man, you don't want to be working under a failed Sp**s manager ffs. How embarrassing.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

He has a UEFA pro license. :lol:

Lampards not doing too bad at Chelsea, and when assistant Paisley took over from Bill Shankly at Liverpool he didn't even want the job, but they went on to their best period ever.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wish the board would have dropped Emery during the international break, this really gives Ljungberg little time to prepare with the team, better late than never I guess..

Yep, we knew when they didn't that it would still come soon, so why wait! That 2 weeks would have been really useful for Freddie. I've read that Mourinho was being considered but there was a split at the top about that, maybe that explains why nothing happened, then Sp**s came in for him anyway, thankfully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom