• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keplaz

Today has been a great day. Both my teams have made progress. Charlton have Arab money and Emery is gone. Hopefully Freddy starts with a win on Sunday and this will be a perfect weekend, football wise anyway.

Axel9090

Its simple, go for Allegri, Poch and Rafa in that order. Poch is a bit of a long shot but then again, if hes keen on staying in London, then we are a viable option. Outside of those, Arteta on a six month deal to prove himself. I aint keen on anyone else.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
First off: WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WAY TO START MY WEEKEND! THANK GOD! Second: it's got to be Allegri out of the choices listed as he has won a ton of things and knows how to setup a defence and midfield. However, I would be willing to wait until the summer and let Freddie and Gilberto handle it until then.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

No one else entertaining the idea of Freddie full time?

I think most just want to let him get on with it. Just enjoy the no pressure. Hope we play with more freedom, and get some goals. Then buy time for the board.

CHOPS

It’s been a while since my last post but with all the happenings this week felt I had to say something.
I’ve been supporting this fine club for around 55 years yes I know what your thinking a dinosaur,well you’re probably right do here goes.
Throughout my time The Arsenal have always promoted from within up until Billy Wright and that went tits up.
They reverted back until Bruce Rioch and we all know what followed him!
If they’re saying Freddie’s the Interim Manager until they get Emery’s successor then they’ve got to give him who he wants until then,personally I’d love to see Mr Arsenal there Tony Adams to help steer them in the right way and put a bit of Arsenal into these over paid players that we have,some stability at the back who better I’m sure half of these ex players would do it for the love of the club.
It’s crazy how this club is slowly slipping into the 60’s again.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
That Martinez tweet actually made me wish we could have kept the goal keeping coach. He seemed like the only one of Emery's posse to actually do his job, our goal keeping was the only thing that had improved since his appointment.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
That Martinez tweet actually made me wish we could have kept the goal keeping coach. He seemed like the only one of Emery's posse to actually do his job, our goal keeping was the only thing that had improved since his appointment.
Even PSG tried to keep him after they fired Emery.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Poch pls, he's the reason Tottenham are no longer a joke club, and getting to the CL final (and then getting fired) is absolutely criminal imo.

Obvious quality, knows the league and might not even have to move house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom