• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On his interview on Sky Sports today, Freddie said he won’t be changing the structure of the captaincy...but when asked if that means Auba will be captain tomorrow, he said you will have to wait and see.

Imagine if he actually dropped Pierre tomorrow :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Freddie and Per. Now that's a pair we can get behind. No divided fan base that's for sure.

Imagine everybody on AM agreeing. F*** me!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Oh man, had a spring in my step walking to the shops this morning. Got my Arsenal back.
0_Freddie-and-Wenger.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Excited to see the line up Freddie puts out, I know Auba played 90 minutes but I hope he starts the big 4.

Don’t think they’ve played together all season which is a farce.

Also be interesting to see if he plays any of the kids, wonder if AMN might get a shot in midfield?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
putting Per alongside Freddie looks like a very sound move, as he can take the role of advisor, councellor and mate, which might be important if Freddie is inclined, as is said, to be too matey with some of the players

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Seriously excited of what he can do with all those attacking talents, Martinelli, Saka, Reiss, TJJ,.. but I really really want him to give Pepe a run now first, he was our best player for 3 games straight and then got dropped ffs.
Probably the thing that annoyed me the most in the final weeks/months of Emery.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I understand the youthful inexperience part, however there are some aspects of the game that isn't experience based, like decision making. You can make the right decision yet EXECUTE it wrongly. Guendouzi lacks the self awareness that a 16 year old Fabregas had. We've fostered a culture of not nipping bad habits in the bud under the guise of youthful exuberance. Lots of our youth graduates come to mind..Iwobi.. I don't know who advises Saka, but I get the feeling he feels his offensive output is good enough to get him into the big time. Someone tell him, he'll end up in obscurity if he doesn't freshen up.
Sure, but players like Fabregas come along once in a generation and as much as im a fan of Doozy he aint no Cesc.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can seen Freddie being a disaster, predicting a big loss on Sunday. I do want the team to win now though unlike before.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom