• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Can seen Freddie being a disaster, predicting a big loss on Sunday. I do want the team to win now though unlike before.
Nah, the players are happy and will run their socks off. With the quality up front it's impossible we'll lose this.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
As long as we play some good football wouldn't care too much about the result. Creating chances in itself will be big progress

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As long as we play some good football wouldn't care too much about the result. Creating chances in itself will be big progress

How about keeping some clean sheets and defending properly? Confidence is built on a bedrock of resilience. We’re conceding an average of 15-20 shots per game!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Thing I hate about the EL most of all is playing these dead Sunday lunch time slots.

Need to get back to the CL so badly.

Going to play football myself tomorrow at the exact time the game starts. Hate the time and day.

Still unsure as to how to handle this - reading about it on here and watching the highlights after or somehow going home and watching a replay without insight.

I so wanna watch this as I feel like this could be a very special game - probably never been strong enough to watch a replay without checking results.

Does anybody pull that one off ?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Going to play football myself tomorrow at the exact time the game starts. Hate the time and day.

Still unsure as to how to handle this - reading about it on here and watching the highlights after or somehow going home and watching a replay without insight.

I so wanna watch this as I feel like this could be a very special game - probably never been strong enough to watch a replay without checking results.

Does anybody pull that one off ?

It’s hard when you’re playing Sunday league, people in the team will be checking the scores and talking about it.

I end up knowing the score and deciding whether I wanna watch extended highlights that evening. Usually only if we win :lol:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It’s hard when you’re playing Sunday league, people in the team will be checking the scores and talking about it.

I end up knowing the score and deciding whether I wanna watch extended highlights that evening. Usually only if we win :lol:

It's not even club football anymore, but like a big group of past greats that tries to meet every sunday to get some 'good'ol days vibes' again.
Great talent, but many pretty much phsyically finished and we are talking 27-35 here :lol:

You just gotta be commited, if you say you're in for the weekend and it's actually one of my week's highlights, but Freddie's first game is super juicy ..

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Think we’ll lose tbh. Team is a mess and I don’t know what Freddie can do in 2 sessions.

Not sure about that one mate, I feel like this should be a proper beating by 3-4 goals at the very least, if it's really been so much on Emery.

You got the "new-manager" effect, that's like having your team on steroids for some games, plus the team should win this easily, if the quality of the players is indeed at the level we all think they are.

I'd be shocked to not have gobsmashing football tomorrow, would make me feel like I overrated the squad massively which is a way harder thing to change than the manager.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Not sure about that one mate, I feel like this should be a proper beating by 3-4 goals at the very least, if it's really been so much on Emery.

You got the "new-manager" effect, that's like having your team on steroids for some games, plus the team should win this easily, if the quality of the players is indeed at the level we all think they are.

I'd be shocked to not have gobsmashing football tomorrow, would make me feel like I overrated the squad massively which is a way harder thing to change than the manager.
Yeah as games go I think we can be pretty confident tomorrow simply because of that new manager effect. I think it would outweigh any current issues we have with the squad.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I am buzzing! Really wish our game was today lol but gives Freddie one more day to get the lads up and ready! COME ON GUNNERS! It's amazing how one change has amped up our fan base and I am confident the away fans will be up for it and will be singing their hearts out for our team and if we win - you better believe that Freddie is going to be hyped even more lol

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
crTfy_NRWGc.jpg

baccy_man

Established Member
This is the type of game we need to win as teams above us have been dropping points today we have a chance of climbing back up the table again,
Just hope the players are going to be up for the fight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly managers can't do miracles if players don't pick themselves up. The players been shambles all season apart from few names so they need to start showing us what they capable of

ksarp

It's a win win situation for us..lose and build or win and build. We have to control the game in the "trenches". That means none of Xhaka or Guendouzi. A stout 6, a driving 8 and a baller at the 10. 4 2 3 1 with real team leader, LaCa at the Nine. Auba and Pepe at the 7/11. Possession is key, and let's punch Norwich in the mouth very early, lest they gain confidence. Please bench Luis and that clown Socrates.

ksarp

Honestly managers can't do miracles if players don't pick themselves up. The players been shambles all season apart from few names so they need to start showing us what they capable of

The players need inspiration, and it's arrived in the form of Freddy. When inspired, good things can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom