• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anyone rate Mitrovic? Think I’ll have him as back up CF.

img-photo-la-celebration-coquine-de-mitrovic-1418217085_x610_articles-193219.jpg

Good character to have around the team aswell.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I have a soft spot for target men, especially as a back up option. I like Mitrovic a lot. Still only 25 too and seems like he's been around quite a while.
He was excellent for Serbia in the WC I think. Thought he was much older but looked at his age back then and he was only 22 or something.

Great with his back to goal, great in the air.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He was excellent for Serbia in the WC I think. Thought he was much older but looked at his age back then and he was only 22 or something.

Great with his back to goal, great in the air.

Does get put on the floor easily either, and doesn't start grinding up on the CB's crotch which is always a good sign. A bit of a scrapper, I think he could prove to be useful.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
---------------------------------Len0---------------------------------
-----------------Luiz-------------------Holding---------------------
--Bellerin-------------------------------------------------Tierney--
------------------------Torreria----Ceballos-----------------------
------Pepe--------------------Özil---------------------Zaha-------
----------------------------Aubameyang---------------------------
Freddie at the wheel for now, Ajax manager in the summer - he can bring Ziyech with him as well.

For January, we should sign Ceballos and I'd love Zaha. Send Nelson on loan and sell El Nenny, Mustafi, Xhaka and Maitland Niles.

January

---------------------------------Len0---------------------------------
-----------------Upamechano----------------Salibah---------------
--Bellerin-------------------------------------------------Tierney--
------------------------Torreria----Ceballos-----------------------
------Pepe--------------------Ziyech---------------------Zaha-------
----------------------------Aubameyang---------------------------

2020/21

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Originally, despite what they were talking about, Lucas Vazquez was not an bad idea or a less adjusted idea than Pepe to the right, especially if Emery thought of a 4-3-3 with Lacazette in the center and Aubameyang on the left. Lucas Vazquez has two good things, one of which is unused in today's Real Madrid (the RM without Cristiano Ronaldo), which is his ability to cross the ball, he has made a good pair with Cristiano Ronaldo in the portuguese last years with the Los Blancos.

The fact that he would be relatively cheap and would come from a strong league and competitive team could have been a reasonable bet, and if the price of the Spanish is still cheap it would still be worth a look, he could be a better fit (to Laca, Auba, even for Martinelli) than Pepé.

His xA in the poor last season of RM was still around 0.28, his high is 0.41.

Two players as Inside Forwards that could play on the left: Auba and Martinelli
One Inside Forward on the right: Pepé
One Pure Winger on the left: Saka
One Pure Winger on the right: Lucas Vazquez.

That would give you more variants imo.

Last edited:

HBL

Established Member
Not a wish list player yet but one player I'll be keeping a close eye on this season is Boubakary Soumare, looks to have all the raw ingredients to become a world beater. Playing style very similar to someone like Ndombele, he is a proper athlete as well.
Ahead of the curve. 2nd Nov 2018

HBL

Established Member
We need to sign at least two midfielders, a RB and a CB (maybe two)

Think we need a mobile defensive/b2b mid that also has qualities on the ball. My choices would be Zakaria, Soumare, Camavinga, Ndidi, Zaydou Youssouf.

Other type of mid should be a more attacking mid with good defensive work rate. Unrealistic dream would be Ødegaard. Main choice for this role would be Ziyech but another option could be Grealish.

RB - Atal
CB - Demiral/Upamecano

Auba - Lacazette - Pepe
Guendouzi - Zieych
Camavinga
Tierney - Saliba - Demiral/Upamecano - Atal
Leno
Would love for us to sign an elite cb like Koulibaly but doubt it'll happen

Latest posts+

Top Bottom