• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

Freddie knows how to coach a system where a poacher is the lone st. He has the best poacher around to utilize, no need for Lacazette to be starting this one. Pepe and Nelson/Saka on the wings will give us better balance.

ksarp

Freddie knows how to coach a system where a poacher is the lone st. He has the best poacher around to utilize, no need for Lacazette to be starting this one. Pepe and Nelson/Saka on the wings will give us better balance.

Best poacher my foot.. Virtually non existent when not scoring goals.
Neither Nelly or Saka should start until they play defense, else Norwich will overrun our mid and defense

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hopefully the excitement still will be there after the first 10 minutes.
The Line-Up will be really interesting too.
Just imagine we will see Torreira as #10 again :D

Not much Freddie can do in two days, just give them a good feeling, a good-line up. Not possible to train tactics and runs in 2 days.

LG10

Neither Nelly or Saka should start until they play defense, else Norwich will overrun our mid and defense
Which is why I called him a poacher... World class at scoring goals but not involved in the build up

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
DSC_9520_2019113032521841.JPG

We have a plan for the defence now...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Game day people...and have to be honest now, kind of ****ting myself!

Most excited/nervous I have been for awhile, with Freddie in charge wins will taste sweeter but losses will be horrible...

Here’s a cheeky finish and celebration from the soon to be King of the Jungle, to put everyone in a positive mood ;)

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Game day people...and have to be honest now, kind of ****ting myself!

Most excited/nervous I have been for awhile, with Freddie in charge wins will taste sweeter but losses will be horrible...

Here’s a cheeky finish and celebration from the soon to be King of the Jungle, to put everyone in a positive mood ;)

Wrighty is a good lad, but Merson can **** right off

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
As the Spanish say "New manager, certain victory". It's all about the result and about returning some confidence to the team.

Even if we win 0-5 (we won't) people will say it's only Norwich so all I expect is a more committed performance and a victory.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Between Martinelli, Saka and Pepe are the best attackers-defenders (Interceptions + Tackles per 90), with Martinelli being the best. Martinelli is the one who presses the defenders the most and what comes back more as well (playing on the side). Overall, Martinelli and Pepe are the hard working attacking players in defense by far imo.

Saka has strange moments where he does not defend as in the game against Liverpool's reserves, but he still defend more than the ones of Lacazette, Aubameyang and Özil. Willock played as advanced as Özil perhaps, but Joe defenders way more than Mesut, even more than Ceballos.

Miscellaneous stats/All Competitions: https://fbref.com/en/squads/18bb7c10/Arsenal

If you would like a defensive force with some quality I would suggest it:

-------------- Aubamayang -------------
Martinelli ------------------------- Pepe
-------- Ceballos -- Guendounzi ------
The best/more active defensive MD

In a 4-3-3.

You can have Willock for Ceballos if you don't mind aligning many young people.

Özil, Auba, Lacazette all the three need to justify their lack of defensive work with offensive input. I would say that Auba playing as a CF is the most justifiable.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Best wishes to Freddie in his EPL managing debut! We’ll find out a lot about the players’ heart at Carrow Road. Lots of players being assessed ahead of the game, including 3 of our CBs(?). Ugh.

It’s a tough XI to predict. I’ll bet he starts Xhaka on the road. Maybe:

Leno
Hector Chambers Sokratis Tierney
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Özil Auba
Laca
(I’d still love to see Martinelli at LW and Auba CF but don’t think we’ll see it)

Come on boys. Win one to ease Freddie’s debut!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Exciting stuff, I have no expectations or anything. Just eager to see if Freddie has some kind of gameplan.

Mraven

No expectations for the result after just two days with Freddie, but if he can set up a team to play football we are already improving

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who cares about that iPad merchant, learning from that fraud Pep...Freddie had the balls to take the job, and more importantly, is a self taught man!

0426ec6de50ccdd2261590d28b56f776.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Exciting stuff, I have no expectations or anything. Just eager to see if Freddie has some kind of gameplan.
Not easy to shake up a team and practise a new game plan in 2 days.

Just hope the players get a lift from the Freddie legend effect, and battle for a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom