• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think we’re going for a more conservative approach, given the turnaround time for Freddie. The defence looks like something Per drew up, and Willock worked well for Freddie. We can’t just draw up a new plan in a week and expect the players to execute properly. Baby steps, but hopefully players playing with fire in their belly, that’s the most important ingredient today.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Really thought Freddie would pick Joe in the middle, instead of both Gonzo and Xhaka...hate using a diamond in England too, especially one with four pure CMs who aren’t comfortable at all out wide...thought at least one of Pepe/Gabby/Nelson/Saka would start, yet we get none...possibly the worst line up on paper I have seen this year, way to kill the enthusiasm out Freddie :lol:

Still love you though!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Annoying Tierney isnt starting. We have a narrow midfield and need good width from the full backs. Tierney has the best delivery at the club and he is benched. Bizarre. Just a bizarre line up all over the place.

Hopefully Freddie has a masterplan to get something from this team.
He’s going to yell at the officials the entire time, get thrown out, and delegate responsibilities to Mertesacker.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Awful line up. Jesus. was buzzing for today as well. 442 diamond does not work.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Pukki hasn’t scored awhile so Charity FC will surely gift him one. I think we’ll need to score three to win. Our front three can do it but can we get them the ball often enough, not so sure. Mustafi back makes me uncomfortable.

Justin1986

Annoying Tierney isnt starting. We have a narrow midfield and need good width from the full backs. Tierney has the best delivery at the club and he is benched. Bizarre. Just a bizarre line up all over the place.

Hopefully Freddie has a masterplan to get something from this team.
Which makes it all the more baffling as to why emery started him against Frankfurt

fc honka

The team does not look great but as we seem to be playing four at the back, that should be positive. We have tried with wingers earlier, hopefully this 442 will create a dominance in midfield.

Pepe is a mystery :(

Plutarch

Chambers, Mustafi, Luiz, Kolasinac...what a terrible back four. With Holding and Bellerin out, I suppose there's not much choice. We really need new defenders.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think it's clear that we won't see our strongest front 4 in many games don't think managers would like to put auba out wide

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Pepe can still be a big asset of the bench.

He was pretty dire starting for Ivory Coast last break not getting going against worst teams than Norwich. Not just bad here.

jvw

I have no problem with Mustafi starting, no one else has covered themselves in glory in that position this season so there's no good options.

Very dissapointed to see Pepe not start though. He just needs confidence in my eyes - the new manager starting him straight away would have helped with that. Also still not sure what Xhaka adds when Guendouzi is playing. I'd just leave him out and sell him in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom