• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Just let him do his freaking job and stop acting like you guys know anything. Jesus, he’ll never please everyone, quit being so dramatic.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Look at that smooth build-up, already improving under Freddie.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Chambers is a big problem for arsenal. He was **** with wenger, even worse at Fulham where they let in an insane amount of goals and **** this season. He creates problems for our CBs when they are already low on confidence. I hope this playing from the back at every opportunity ceases with Freddie

Yeah I’d have to disagree with you there. Doing an okay job at RB which is not his position and never was. Has always been played there because somehow he’s not trusted at CB and our RB position is often a shambles with injury/bad form.

He was very good for us at the end of the season before he went to Fulham. And he was jus as good first game of this season. However our managers keep trusting Clowns like Sokratis, Mustafi and Luiz and that sees him pushed out to RB or to the bench.

say yes

forum master baiter
anybodys got a good stream ? any stream really... vipleague is strugling for me..
Any stream?
This is a good one
iu

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

It’s like resurrection day, with this selection.

Fresh starts all round, I guess.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I know our kits are nice but is there any reason we aren't wearing red today? The yellow of Norwich v the red of Arsenal is more aesthetically pleasing.

say yes

forum master baiter
Chambers is a big problem for arsenal. He was **** with wenger, even worse at Fulham where they let in an insane amount of goals and **** this season. He creates problems for our CBs when they are already low on confidence. I hope this playing from the back at every opportunity ceases with Freddie
He was was our best CB in Wenger’s last season at the club and was voted Fulham’s player of the season last year..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom