• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We good folks, we can win this one.

Defending needs work though, that second goal was from amateurish defending

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
We need to cool off for a minute. Emerys play isn't going to evaporate in one game. Freddie is clearly encouraging more expressive attacking play. Our defence isn't going to be fixed overnight.

We can still win this.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't know much about football so help me out: why does it seem easy for other teams to score against us, but difficult for us to score against other teams, especially when our players are better than most other players? I genuinely don't understand.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Why were the defenders backing off there? Willock didn’t track back either

He suffers from Precious Little girl syndrome att times and it hurts is

He takes a moment to sulk when he should instantly start trackinh back
And he looks for the fk too much

If there is No whistle No frekkin antics from you is gonna change that ffs
Just get on with it!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can we have a team that can defend I'm absolutely sick of this they have just tow attacks and we should been winning

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Positives- We’ve played much better than in the last stretch. Negatives, our midfield shield has been non existent, and the defenders have been backing off way too much. Frustrating for sure, but a better watch.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Xhaka, Willock & Chambers at blame for the goal
We've ravaged them from the left side, if only Kola knew how to cross like Tierney

bandaid

just remove doozi from this team and get a real midfielder in. Anyone. Its asking too much of Xhaka to have willock on one side and Doozi on another. He can barely manage himself.

People wont admit it but these two counter attacks show how bad Guendouzi and Xhaka is. Team have so easy time going from their penalty area to ours in no time because we have no midfield.

robinho93

not just Mustafi's fault this goals. but just like the first goal, he has no aggresion towards the ball. Just stands their ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom