• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pacstud

I disagree. Attackers lose the ball all the time and lose out in 50/50. The defense is at fault at both goals. We should have defended these two counter attacks Norwich had the whole game better.

Its start with Xhaka and Guendouzi failing to cover and do a proper midfield job. Then you have Chambers, Mustafi and Luiz ****ting them selves.
Dennis, you need to get the youth players out of your mouth.

Willock is making us play with 10.

Tactical fouling would allow the score to reflect the balance of play.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
That's why i want Torreira on the pitch.
For these counters behind Matteo/Xhaka.

Look how offensive the fullbacks from Liverpool are, but they always cover these spots perfectly.

Once Chambers is in the final third, there is a big hole on the right side.

jvw

I missed the first ten minutes when we were better apparently, but I don't think I've seen us create a single clear cut chance. We were gifted the penalty and even messed that up originally.

say yes

forum master baiter
If the reported interest from Spain is correct, I’d be fine selling both Laca and Auba this summer, and then re-investing that money in the rest of team.

Zaha - Martin Nelly - Pepe :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom