• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Mustafi, Luiz, Chambers, Xhaka, Lacazette, Sokratis should be sold and upgraded on.

Douzi, Torreira, Holding, Kolasinac, Willock to the bench

Underhill

The ambition level was like night and day. We actually tried to take the game and smash in their faces. Unfortunately i don't think we have the fitness to press like this for 90 minutes. But yeah, happy to see us attacking for once.

Defense is obviously in shambles, but we knew that. Can't fix that with 1 practice.

Malky

Established Member
We didn't get out shot that first we were playing well for 60 minutes as usual defense cost us managers can't change that unfortunately
New manger and give him funds to rebuild the back 4 - at least one CB and a RB. Hopefully Saliba fills his potential here!

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I'm seething with hatred at Özil and Laca. Martinelli only played for 8 minutes but had more impact than both of his seniors.

Which brings me to point number two; what an utter useless decision to bring on Saka instead of Pepe/Martinelli.

Leno is as good as it gets. This feels like a win ffs we're unbelievably sh*t at the moment.

Laca, Özil, Mustafi, Luiz can all f*ck off.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Wow, this is depressing ! Happy I couldn't watch it, I guess - did we AT LEAST IMPROVE PLAY-WISE ?
Not really. We started brightly and with tempo but their goals were super cheap. Our defending was a shambles big time. It was closer to 3-2 than 2-3. Still, not a loss and guess that is something...

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Well I'm glad this interim manager circus is over as soon as its begun. Last thing we needed is another Ole situation. Get in a proper manager and we'll go from there. Hopefully this ends any Arteta nonsense as well.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

January wishlist.

Upamecano, Jota, Ndidi.

GoonerBoy19

Why can 19th-Norwich play like 2010 Barcelona against us? Seriously guys, explain to me how it's possible.

Because our midfield is pathetic, no pace and balance. Norwich were looking so much better than us, we need a good manager and a decent January window or this season will be dreadful.

HBL

Established Member
Leno - 8
Chambers - 3
Musatfi - 3
Luiz - 4
Kolasinac - 6
Xhaka - 7
Guendouzi - 7
Auba - 8
Willock - 4
Özil - 5