• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
LVG was great and certainly better than Mourinho, but he didn't get any time and it was just dumb to sack him.
Mourinho fell out with many players (cannot fault him there as there are so many jerks in the squad).

Poch will get along with them much better as he'a a different kind of coach to Mourinho.
Not such an alfalfa like Mourinho
Just a better fit overall for those players imo.

Alfalfa for a-l-p-h-a ? Banter level of this forum :lol:

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
LVG was great and certainly better than Mourinho, but he didn't get any time and it was just dumb to sack him.
Mourinho fell out with many players (cannot fault him there as there are so many jerks in the squad).

Poch will get along with them much better as he'a a different kind of coach to Mourinho.
Not such an alfalfa like Mourinho
Just a better fit overall for those players imo.

Maybe, maybe not. We don't know yet.
Man Utd has been a **** show as an organization after SAF left.

I'm not 100% sure it's the right environnement to do much better.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

There's always an amount of uncertainty for anything, but if you keep on bringing great managers in, paired with ridiculous spending, you'll eventually get it right.

They are certainly way better set up than us.
No money/not willing to spend + probably a very mediocre coach after an already underwhelming one. Starting to get really worried as to where we are heading, if we don't even try a real rebuild but instead go for some middle-way option.

There's always room for surprise, obviously, but I just can't see it, if Marcelino or similar is really what the board is looking at now.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

United have no idea how to spend. They throw money at problems without actually analysing the problem. Long may it last. Poch will struggle there. Anybody would. Their money masks the fact they are one of the worst run clubs in the PL at the moment

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

A friend of mine who works with Adidas as been asked to print the initials 'MP' on a load of Arsenal training gear. Just text me now.

Make of that what you will.
Sounds implausible that we'd already print shirts when it looks like we're nowhere near a closed deal yet.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A friend of mine who works with Adidas as been asked to print the initials 'MP' on a load of Arsenal training gear. Just text me now.

Make of that what you will.

If we don’t get Poch now, you will be the “MP” ...Massive Prat!

Reactions: A_G

Ewarwoowar

The newspapers and journos are just making it up as they go along...
Yep, I believe we are going to play the waiting game, extract as much good faith for Freddie as possible, it can only be this way surely.

The way things are going we are going to burn what little money there is spare hand over fist, players will move on at bargain basement prices, we will have beaucoup holes in the team to plug, the board are obviously reticent to invest big and have proven they can't juggle it for sh1t.

Maybe January at the earliest for a new boss, but only if things are truly dire.

Anyways there is a reason they are called head coaches now, they don't necessarily chose the team, they are more than ever more of a token.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
There's always an amount of uncertainty for anything, but if you keep on bringing great managers in, paired with ridiculous spending, you'll eventually get it right.

They are certainly way better set up than us.
No money/not willing to spend + probably a very mediocre coach after an already underwhelming one. Starting to get really worried as to where we are heading, if we don't even try a real rebuild but instead go for some middle-way option.

There's always room for surprise, obviously, but I just can't see it, if Marcelino or similar is really what the board is looking at now.

We tend to forget the great work City and Liverpool as organizations have been doing during the last seasons, aside from Klopp & Guardiola's work.

Before they got Pep they hired the guy who was working with him at Barcelona as the sporting director and was also a close friend.
They worked & prepared hard for Pep's arrival.

Liverpool has been run incredibly well too. They fixed their **** together, and it has allowed Klopp to work in very good conditions.

Whereas Man Utd they just keep throwing **** at the wall and see what sticks. They have no clear vision, no plan or whatsoever.
That's why I don't think they'll improve significantly, unless they make some changes in their organization.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Whoever we end up with it seems the clubs preference is to get someone in ASAP. Ljungberg not yet appointing any backroom staff seems to indicate that as well.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Fitness, tactical fouling, rotation of squad. Pressing.

Potch plays on the counter. We have players built for the counter.
Sounds like the early Arsène Wenger days before he turned us into a possession style team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom