• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Amazon prime and similar has to be the future. 7.99 per month for all its football plus other services.

I’m paying close to £30-£40 a month to Sky just for the tv, this doesn’t include my internet, phone etc.

Then I got BT sports too.

I took Prime for 30 day free trial in the summer when we got a puppy, I was ordering stuff so it made sense. I planned to cancel it but then started reading Kindle books for free in Prime so I've kept it going, and the next day free delivery is very handy. I've never had Sky, hate Murdoch, but do have BT sport as part of my fibre deal. Netflix are bound to get involved soon which is actually good for viewers as it creates competition among services.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I took Prime for 30 day free trial in the summer when we got a puppy, I was ordering stuff so it made sense. I planned to cancel it but then started reading Kindle books for free in Prime so I've kept it going, and the next day free delivery is very handy. I've never had Sky, hate Murdoch, but do have BT sport as part of my fibre deal. Netflix are bound to get involved soon which is actually good for viewers as it creates competition among services.
I recently signed up to Prime free trial, how do I access the matches? I've never watched their Prime streaming stuff before.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I recently signed up to Prime free trial, how do I access the matches? I've never watched their Prime streaming stuff before.

You haven't said what device you're trying to watch on.

To watch on a browser visit amazon.co.uk
Use the Amazon prime video app to watch on other devices.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I haven't seen any games yet but I checked it out last night. I have the Prime App on my mobile & on my TV (you need a smart TV) make sure you are logged in so it knows you have Prime, then just select the game you want to watch, same as you would a Prime film or TV show.

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Amazon has chosen this as the 4K HDR game of the evening.....who says we're not a big club anymore?

Spoiler: There's only one other game, Sheffield Utd vs Newcastle Utd that evening :lol:

4K HDR? right that changes things! I normally watch games on the TV in our loft conversion but its not 4K so my wife will be in the loft tied to a chair and I'll be watching Arsenal vs Brighton in 4k in the living room!

Reactions: A_G

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
This is a must win really.. Can't afford to drop points here with the fixtures coming up.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We will see offensive progress in Ljungbergs second game, more freeflowing passes and integration of Nico Pepe and Alex Laca into the game. This will end up with a variety of chances and and excited crowd.

Full time: 4-5

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Leno

Mustafi--Chambers--Tierney--Kola

Pepe--Torreira--Luiz--Laca

Özil

Auba

1-0 to us against the mighty Brighton.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
You're better off streaming this one than using Prime Video, since the latter will be lagging even further behind. I read somewhere that the PL were worried because if you have your club's official app on your phone, you'll receive goal alerts before you see them on Amazon.
So basically trying to read this forum while watching a match stream? :lol:
I swear I keep spoiling myself every match and yet keep coming back :frustrated:

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom