• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don’t want competition I want to watch all football games on one provider like overseas international fans do. Can’t afford to pay for three expensive providers and not even get every game.
This is why I brought this up. Seems really unfair on all of you guys who.. Let's face it the culture of the premier league started there in England, yet we're the ones benefitting from the end result.. Anyway, interesting reasoning etc.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I don’t want competition I want to watch all football games on one provider like overseas international fans do. Can’t afford to pay for three expensive providers and not even get every game.

It’s not like for like is it? Overseas the provider is potentially selling the third or fourth most popular sport shown out of their main time zone. Here it’s the nations most popular sport, shown in prime time.

It’s capitalism mate, the league sells its packages for exactly what it can get away with (aka Market price). Their product is insanely popular. A top footballer can buy a house up north with his weekly pay packet and a bench prem player earns more than a city high-flyer or a doctor. Someone’s got to pay for that somewhere.

If it’s overpriced then eventually the cost should come down, in theory. I would imagine it’s somewhere at its peak right now.

If it was all on one exclusive UK provider they would hike up the price to an insane level.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
It’s not like for like is it? Overseas the provider is potentially selling the third or fourth most popular sport shown out of their main time zone. Here it’s the nations most popular sport, shown in prime time.
Not necessarily.. Surely a lot of the international viewing is done in Africa. Which shares similar time zones and a passion for football. None of the African countries have a league which can truly rival the EPL either.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Not necessarily.. Surely a lot of the international viewing is done in Africa. Which shares similar time zones and a passion for football. None of the African countries have a league which can truly rival the EPL either.

So here’s what happened. It all went to $KY in the old days. Then external authorities decided the deal was unfair as below.....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/nov/18/sportsrights.sport

In Africa the Premier league is permitted to exclusively sell its entire product to a single provider. Over here, it’s simply not allowed.
Ultimately, I’m sure all these things are decided over a few cigars and a top-tier brandy in a private members club somewhere.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
bless the streams, and paying nothing to anyone.
would gladly pay some reasonably price to be able to watch every game of a club I like, but since PL has been d!ck to the supporters, the ones who keep the game going, they deserve people using streams and other ways of ****ing them over.

Still glad to actually watch it from the stands now for a change. Over 10 years of streaming, nice change it is

Ashybashy86

Banter defending in Ultra High Definition. I'm so excited. Hopefully we put in a good performance, and get a long-awaited win.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Buzzing for tonight, even when Freddie inevitably picks another shocking team, will still be buzzing!

Just want at least a 2-0 win tonight, can’t be seeing us in the table with a negative goal difference anymore, it’s almost the second half of the season ffs.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Has anyone had luck with IPTV offerings ?
They advertise thousands of channels and ALL sports channels can be seen through an IPTV app on 4k UHD smart TVs ?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

We internationals dont get that either

EL is on Eurosport
League cup on another

And on saturdays when there are multiple games only one is shown and we never get picked

It should be club based

Last edited:

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Football is 20 years late with technology and the way we consume it if you look at the amazing work the American Leagues have done over the years. Especially the NBA.

Why don't we have a Premier League Pass? It's 2019 ffs.

Different formulas, like the NBA.
Either you pay to watch all your teams game at a cheaper price, but you don't get to watch other games, or you pay full price to be able to watch all games.

Instead you're forced to subscribe to a channel you don't even want in the first place, at full price, to watch you 2 Arsenal games/week.
And sometimes they don't even broadcast the game of your team.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Not to be a downer or anything but they were pretty good against Liverpool on the weekend and were unlucky not to get something from the game...

They were decent against Liverpool but they haven't won any away games except on the opening day of the season versus Watford. They struggle to score goals on the road too.

We should really be beating them convincingly at home but then again we are charity fc. I'm sure we will try our hardest to gift them some goals and keep giving them confidence they can get something out of this game.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
A mate of mine who works in the ticket office at the Emirates said he sold a ticket to someone under the name of Mauricio P, make of that what you will.

Very interesting.

I can believe that Arsenal would let a prospective future manager buy a ticket :)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Freddie to mash them up and make Seagull pie.

A good win here and we're back above Spuds, Mourinho and United.

Plenty of silver linings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom