• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moah

OHH NO. He is **** then? Or what are you trying to get across here?

He had goal every 78 minute before the game. Still on track for it. Stop hating for once. He is not gonna score every time he comes on.

That's ironic, considering your view on Laca.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

A pointless loan really, would have been getting arguably more minutes with us in the Europa...should have gone to Bristol in the first place.

Didn’t Ian advise him to go there...that’s why he didn’t win the Jungle thing!

Reactions: A_G

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He wasn't playing much before the injury though. Don't even think he started a single game in the league for them yet. When you consider they have played close to 20 games just in the league, that is a massive amount of game time.
I dont disagree. It's just a shame he got hurt as soon as Bamford got a minor injury. That was his shot to stake a claim. Let's see what happens from here. Think he will probably get recalled in January.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Need to get him out of there, before he contracts some sort of illness. Should never have been sent to Leeds in the first place. Dreadful decision.

DasBootist

I actually want him to fight and get himself selected for the Leeds squad
Why?

He needs game time and isn't getting sufficient minutes @ Leeds (ffs), so what's the point of him staying there beyond January. Bristol were chomping @ the bits to get Nketiah, so just send him there in January.

**** Leeds!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Why?

He needs game time and isn't getting sufficient minutes @ Leeds (ffs), so what's the point of him staying there beyond January. Bristol were chomping @ the bits to get Nketiah, so just send him there in January.

**** Leeds!
I can see that angle tbf. That he can fight his way into a title favorite team would be excellent currency but I also lean towards him just needing any kind of football at this stage.

chessygoal

I'd prefer him to stay with Leeds and Bielsa. If he stays healthy, he'll get more game time, Bielsa's team usually have a drop in performance during the season and he will probably try to use Nketiah more when it happens.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why?

**** Leeds!
That's fine.

Just think that this is like an overprotective parent trying to fix everything for the child. They soon get used to the mollycoddling

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Why he can go elsewhere on Loan and prove himself. Auba might be gone in the summer.
If he goes out on another loan he'll never come back, that's the pattern. Because he hasn't been allowed to prove himself, contrariwise, he won't be given the chance to step up if Auba goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom