• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

people want to see our best 4 offensive players without knowing that Auba would be waste on wings and Pepe looked haven't settled

Also we need to think about team balance as much as anything else. Just because Emery was too pragmatic doesn't mean we should go the complete opposite route.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Looks like there's no way we are ever going to see Martinelli, Auba, Pepe and Özil attack with double pivot behind all of that.
Our managers like to make it hard for themselves so if their pragmatic tactics win a point here and there everyone will think they are tactical geniuses.
I’ve been crying about it! Is it so hard to use the freaking logic? These lineups are Emery level an this disappointments me

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Kola has been awful. Granted he was pretty good against Norwich but he's been a **** this season. Can barely control the football.
Not saying he's brilliant but i think you're exaggerating a tad. I mean, it's not hard to see long term Tierney is undisputed number one but he's look really quite iffy at back and, to me, he clearly needs a bit more time. Kola is a pretty dreadful crosser in comparison but he's ok otherwise.

I'd be more concerned by Willock's inclusion, tbh.

jvw

Not happy with the line-up, would have liked to see Tierney and Pepe. Probably would start Martinelli too in place of Laca, and Guendouzi over Xhaka. Very much an Emery line-up. I still expect a win, though.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So many trash posts in this thread

Acting like y'all get medical updates on the squad

Zero patience, zero chill

Deserve a loss the way this forums going on

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also we need to think about team balance as much as anything else. Just because Emery was too pragmatic doesn't mean we should go the complete opposite route.

We should’ve started Pepe at least once in the last few games.

It’d help him a bit surely and the other guys have played a lot of football in the last couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom