• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It's depresses me that Luiz and Sokratis is the apparently the best centre back pairing we can put out. Something badly wrong here. I'm not convinced either of them is better than Mustafi, and obviously he's not great either. As for Chambers, I think I'd trust him more.

Yes our defence is low quality but for me Sokratis is still our best CB despite his errors this season. Last season he was so much better, the only thing that's changed is Luiz next to him. I would go Sokratis & Holding as our best pair.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Dropping Mustafi and Chambers shows Freddie has good judgement in my book. This is about the best team we could field. Maybe Tierney for Kola and Pepe for Laca at half time. Not much in it.

GunnerUK

5 minutes to kick off and that attendance looks disgusting the place is empty. What is the matter with these Arsenal fans how many of you on here that lives abroad would give their right arm to be there tonight or the fans who are waiting for season tickets and have a 7 year wait..

disgraceful

Goonerozil33

He's been sat on the bench all season, if he doesn't know what isn't working by now he never will.
Beg to differ. Just by sitting on the bench whole season, he won't know how these players play under the style he wants. I don't know how anyone can be so certain he should be figuring out things by now

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Stadium isnt exactly full.

Disappointing for Freddie's first home game.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Home crowd show enough support, this is years of them being let down and taken for granted.

What’s exciting about a care taker manager on a horrible Thursday?

It's happens to every club ffs.Just because we're in tough situation,doesn't mean we don't need support.It's easy to support when everything goes fine.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Why would the stadium be full?
Very rare the stadium is full but more packed than tonight is underwhelming. Emery is gone this is the first home game since.

But just shows the apathy is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom