• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
This team hasn't had discipline for years, pathetic how Southampton and now Brighton have come to the Emirates and simply outworked us, absolutely pathetic, how this bunch of players get beat by 'hard work' is a ****in' joke!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Honestly can't see what kind formation will work all our players look bad

Maybe one that has your best players in their correct positions? He’s using a 4-3-3 with the two wingers staying extremely wide and yet has three players perfectly suited to that on the bench.

Box2Box

Brighton get slated here time and again. They are my local team now and I see them play a lot. At their best they are a handful for anyone. If you play with doubt they will be all over you.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Özil is doing nothing to warrant starting games, other than a few corners. I guess he has been less sh*t than a few others though
But he's on now, so might as well play him in his best position instead of sticking him on the left where he can't really influence the game.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Not like we spent 72m on a winger only to have our most clinical striker play out there.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I wanted Arteta before this but **** that we’d get relegated I reckon , get Allegri in and try and fix that defence cos even the attack are ****e now
If Arteta has actual ideas we should be fine.

Players look clueless. They have no idea how to start a decent attack nor defend a counter. There are no patterns other than sideways back passing in our own half.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
2 shocking games in a row for Willock. Needs a couple of games off for me.

Xhaka has been pretty good, very alert which is a first. Torreira has done alright aswell without being particularly great. Think Kola has been quite solid defensively which is also unusual.

Laca and Bellerin have been disappointing, Özil hasn't gotten involved enough but has played some neat football when he has been on the ball. Auba has toiled but this role is no good for him. Needs to be closer to the box.

I would arguably take off Willock, Laca and Özil for Pepe, Martinelli and Nelson. Get some pace, energy, fluidity and ball carrying in the attacking areas.

Symbia

I don't think Özil is still interested in football, why exactly is he still starting for Arsenal?
The referee is totally against Arsenal.

Xhaka is surprisingly our best player this first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom