• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin1986

If Arteta has actual ideas we should be fine.

Players look clueless. They have no idea how to start a decent attack nor defend a counter. There are no patterns other than sideways back passing in our own half.
Completely agree, and I was all for Arteta and supporting a project like that but I don’t think I realised how bad we were before this and was just blaming everything on emery , this teams starting To worry me now

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe one that has your best players in their correct positions? He’s using a 4-3-3 with the two wingers staying extremely wide and yet has three players perfectly suited to that on the bench.
Yes maybe Freddie shouldn't changing what was working at Norwich at least offensively

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Agreed mate. Except I would still leave Özil still on and get him more involved by moving him in more central. Let Reiss come on later when there are hopefully some tired legs.
Yeah. I'm biased because I want Nelson to play but Özil should stay on for a while still. He needs to get involved more.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s obvious as **** we had a better team with the so called deadweight still here.. Need the new guys to contribute quickly..

Mkhi I wanted out because he’s paid so much, for me he gives you a few goals a year but 70% of the season he was woeful.

Iwobi wasn’t the best talent and was never having the ceiling of a Saka or Nelson but he’s still a PL winger who would’ve allowed us to play other players in their natural position.

We have to load up on CM’s and strikers in every formation because our wide options are brutal.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
This manager knows to beat Brighton

giphy.gif

Tsl

Laca and Willock out - Reiss and Pepe in. The players need to take responsibility as well, they’re shocking!

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Give a f*ck what the fans said. They’re not paid to make decisions.

He’s a starting calibre PL winger which we don’t have anymore. Elneny and Mkhitaryan are barely squad level depth.

He was pretty much a passenger for half of his time at Arsenal, he's never improved us. At best he was decent when the team was playing ok.

I don't believe he'd would have made any impact. he would have been just as bad as any of our other players.

Joestlaachmkr

And people think Arteta would improve this side :lol:

We need a coach the players are scared to disappoint. Or actually scared of. This team of wimps deserve Simeone.
Ljungberg or Arteta have zero experience as head coaches and Vieira are not qualified enough to Gunners boss, it`s insane to give Freddie the helm at this stage. Allegri, Enrique, Simeone, Rodgers or Tuchel are what we need.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
No surprise really, poor team selection, poor performance. I don't see how Freddie can get us to summer if this is his idea of a team. Martinelli & Pepe on, Laca & Özil off. Attack is the best form of defence!

chessygoal

Our defensive line must play higher and we need to put Özil in midfield to get some control. I'd drop Torreira for Pepe.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kola showing the way forward. He's really putting in a shift.

Sick of seeing Willock walking back. Kid of his age should be busting a gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom