• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I don't really see any manager who can come in and change us as I feel it's more the players but who knows.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Big clubs win big trophies. You can come on here ranting and raving about Forbes magazine or whatever rubbish.

We are that big a club we are 10th in the league starting defeat at Brighton at home. Our squad is terrible, we got smashed in the champions league every single year and subsequently got smashed in the europa league last year.

Klopp wanted a new challenge and we would have had him had the board and wenger not been so pig headed and self centred.

A new manager does not give 2 Donald ducks about the income, the value of the club, how much the hot dogs cost or anything else.

The new manager looks at. What can I do with this team and what can I win. The answer would be f.all.

Man united is still a massive club because while we were winning 3 titles they won about 13. Including 2 champions leagues. They utterly dominated English football. We didnt. 3 titles in 25 years or whatever. Brutal.

Real madrid is the most prestige club in world football and it is a club where you are guaranteed to win either the champions league or la liga in say a 3 or 4 year period. Real Madrid hasnt went 15 years with only a couple of copa del Rey's.

Your whole arguement is pointless. Spouting about Forbes lists. Unless Forbes is a new centre back who can defend away back to sleep.

Yeah dude, keep believing your own viewpoints..

Now you shift wining trophies from when they happened (United havent won the PL in x years and are thus has been) to now that they happened (United won 13 PL trophies and thus they qualify as a massive club)... essentially tailoring your arguments to suit you.

I've presented you with some further evidence of how clubs are valuated and you cannot address this nuance..

I think we're done here mate.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yeah dude, keep believing your own viewpoints..

Now you shift wining trophies from when they happened (United havent won the PL in x years and are thus has been) to now that they happened (United won 13 PL trophies and thus they qualify as a massive club)... essentially tailoring your arguments to suit you.

I've presented you with some further evidence of how clubs are valuated and you cannot address this nuance..

I think we're done here mate.

Answer this.

Do big clubs win trophies?

If you are a manager going to a club what are the first things your looking for? Forbes lists or player lists? Challenging for trophies or challenging the share price?

liam1om

Would love Nuno here. Real tough South American hard man who gets everytbing out of his team and takes no crap. Thats exactly what we need.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Simeone, Simeone, Simeone!

Not gonna get him but him or someone like him is what we need, someone who commands 100% effort at all times and if not he sets that big gangsta bear of an assistant on you.

This bunch of players are weak, pathetic pussies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Sad to see the club like this. Need throw everything and the kitchen sink at Potch and get 2 cbs and an actual CM in the Jan window.

We left this too late, the damage by Emery and the board was already done.

Shame that we’re not getting results under Freddie, as it means that we’ll likely move into the mid table options like Marcelino and Nuno.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Arsenal needs to hire Pochettino or Ancelotti or Marcelino or somebody who is available, get them in there quickly and try to get this thing turned around. They aren't going to finish in the top 4, but maybe they can avoid finishing 12th and give Europa League a run. You can't throw a guy with little coaching experience and no managerial experience out there and expect them to do it.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
The problem goes way beyond the manager.
Our squad is deeply flawed. You can't fix it by coaching.

Maybe a top coach would grind a few positive results here and there, but you just can't play a midfield with xhaka torreira Özil or even guendouzi & willock.
It's the recipe for a disaster waiting to happen.

The sooner we accept it the better

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Mid table gambles like Vieira, Nuno or Marcelino won’t cut it.

Need a top level appointment to sort it out. Pochettino is the only one out there who can save us.
Maybe, but it's not like he snaps with his fingers and the players can suddenly defend. The season is as good as gone.

CJJ

Established Member
No manager is going to fix this at the moment. The most apparant problem at the moment is not about tactics and coaching. Our players are mentally drained and has no confidence. If any of you ever played football manager we have the equivilant of an entire squad with a player happiness of "Abysmal".

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
Tbh this is a better outcome than Freddie coming in having a good run and then being offered a fat contract.

Forces our board not to be stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom