• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I feel like this whole group need completely new faces around them and someone to give them a kick up the arse. From what I’ve seen it looks like Freddie is trying to be their mate.

The 'group' is the problem. Too many players that are simply not good enough. We are investing in the wrong players.

Xhaka has played well for Xhaka but Guendouzi is the future.

fc honka

I think we now see the problem that Pepe is not playing. He dribbles well but passes only when that is the last option. Not good.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Brighton with just the right amount of aggression you'd actually want to so from teams like Arsenal.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Technically we paid only about £20m for him...

No we didnt we committed to paying 72m. Technically the amount we have to pay is 72m regardless or what we paid up to now.

This season and the Arsenal is finished. Close the doors, turn of the lights, sell any player who wants to go in January that includes Auba, Laca, Xhaka, Özil, Mustafi. Start playing the youth players and leave it at that. This team and players are the worst I've seen. Weak mentality.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Similar happened against crystal Palace wolves Southampton the team lack confidence and can't defend its embarrassing for top supposed to be top 6 team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom