• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
giphy.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Well these last two games have guaranteed someone will be coming in sooner rather than later. If you can’t win with a new manager bounce against two of the bottom 6 then you’re not getting an extended run as an interim.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Central defenders that can't defend and midfields without a first touch, passing vision, or athletic mobility.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
?

What game have you actually watched. Bar his last cross every cross has been on point and defensively held his position.
Defensively held his position? Did you not see that guy, who I have never seen play before, skin him earlier? Take your Celtic glasses off, Kolasinac was much better and our game was killed when he came off.

Gunnerz4life4ever

I feel the players are suffering from the chopping and changing from Emery, whats needed now is consistency with formation, player positions and tactics.

Goonerozil33

We need a defence that has the confidence to push up. Everytime we lose the ball these guys are running back to our D. We are not going to be compact by having such defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom