• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jvw

Only 5 points above the relegation zone after 15 games.

20 shots conceded at home again, to Brighton, the 16th placed team (we had 12).

Fair to say it's looking pretty dire if something doesn't change soon.

Toast

Established Member
We're pretty much at the end of our easy run and we're stuck in 10th place with zero wins in the last nine games. Here's the rest of our December run:

West Ham (away)
Man City (home)
Everton (home)
Bournemouth (away)
Chelsea (home)

If things don't rapidly improve, the question now is whether we finish this month in mid-table or in the relegation zone.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Talking about fighting relegation it's bit silly because the difference from 6th place and 18th is just 6 points the league this season look highly unstable

Polar Bear

I have been worried about the fact we have not won a football match for so long, but I was only worrying that top 4 will be gone, but to be honest and real with each week passing I keep noticing the bottom 3 teams are catching up with us, if this continues then in 2 games time we will be in the bottom, its reality guys, this free fall can't continue, if it does then we are gonna be in serious trouble. We have a lot of very difficult games coming. This is not a over reaction.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Yup. I think we all are somewhat guilty of being naive. Club is in serious trouble and if relegation means we rid ourselves of the parasites running this club, so be it.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Talking about fighting relegation it's bit silly
Well, we better start winning some games soon otherwise we will be close to the relegation zone. We are only 5 points off Everton in 18th place. We are the only PL team without a win in the last 5 games. We aren't in a relegation fight yet, but we need to start picking up some wins

DasBootist

Yup. I think we all are somewhat guilty of being naive. Club is in serious trouble and if relegation means we rid ourselves of the parasites running this club, so be it.
No.

We are the Arsenal. The only English side to have avoided relegation in its history.

DasBootist

Well that isn’t going to give us a single point, is it?

I don’t think we will be relegated, but we damn better start winning some games soon.
Ljungberg might as well start experimenting with formations/line-ups. Emery persisted with this drivel for 18 months, got sacked in the process, and the team is suffering incredibly for it.

David Luiz has to be dropped. I'm not blaming it all on him, but he's clearly detrimental to the team in terms of keeping clean sheets. The midfield needs to be resolved too.

NZgunner

The last few weeks we have playing like the worst side in the league.

But the danger isn't relegation, it's the final few nails in the coffin of our reputation as a top club - the best players will leave, good ones won't want to come, and the fan base will steadily corrode.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The last few weeks we have playing like the worst side in the league.

But the danger isn't relegation, it's the final few nails in the coffin of our reputation as a top club - the best players will leave, good ones won't want to come, and the fan base will steadily corrode.
We've already been the joke of English football for about half a decade..

Latest posts+

Top Bottom