• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If we don't go out and spend sh*t load of money on a proper centreback and a DM in January we are in the relegation battle.

HBL

Established Member
Xhaka 7:lol: Literally burst into laughter at the state of our midfield in the second half. The gaps were wider then a Kardishian's legs. The man is a disgrace
It's my opinion. You can disagree if you want, I thought he was our second best player after Leno.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Forgive me but Kolasnic played 72 minutes. Tierney played 18 minutes.

In the first 45 we were absolutely abysmal. Our game was dead in those 45. The injection came from Pepe at half time. Dont get me wrong Kolasnic was brilliant in the second half when we had momentum. For 15 minutes. So was everyone, except Leno, cause poor Leno had sweet f.a. to do :lol:

I'll back Tierney cause I know what he can do. His cross to Martinelli again shows what he can do. Holding his position may not look sexy but its so important to avoid a tap in.

We have much deeper issues. Much much deeper. And for whoever said I was the worst poster on here. Cheers.
Just joshing you a bit, I like Tierney, think he would look great if he was elsewhere. I like Kola too.

LG10

Lacazette, Özil, torreira, xhaka; no legs at all, significant funds need to be spent. Willock has to get his act together as well, we need his qualities.

say yes

forum master baiter
We’re not in any trouble by the way lads.

Top 4 went a month ago. All that matters at this point is that we find the right manager to get us top 4 next season. When you realise that, tonight’s result wasn’t such a bad one.

Malky

Established Member
**** Raul, the fat fraud ****. Should of had Emery's P45 sorted out alot sooner and had the groundwork underway for his replacement, instead he's done none of that. Guaranteed he now panics and employs another complete arsehole like Marcelino.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If we don't go out and spend sh*t load of money on a proper centreback and a DM in January we are in the relegation battle.
We should. And hopefully we get a really good one. The difficulty is we are building from a position of weakness. What top centre back will come here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom