• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
These terrible players, deserve a terrible coach like Marcelino tbf.

Wish Emery was still here, so the players would be as unhappy as they make the fans!
Is the players fault? Who signed Luiz? Pepe? Torreira? Sokratis?

darkgunner

If I were Raul, I'd let any manager that comes in sell Xhaka, Mustafi, Özil, Sokratis and Luiz, and replace them with mid table PL proven players.

That's how little faith I have in those bruddas.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Stop talking about Poch it's like saying all we need is messi, ronaldo, Ramos, Kdb and VVD.

We are a mid table club simple as stop deluding yourself.

I agree. We need to realise what our level is. We need a season out of Europe where we can play 1 game a week and develop as well as rebuild. Invest in young players and sell players who just don't fit.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If I were Raul, I'd let any manager that comes in sell Xhaka, Mustafi, Özil, Sokratis and Luiz, and replace them with mid table PL proven players.

That's how little faith I have in those bruddas.
You have faith in Raul? His history is paying OTT prices and selling cheap.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I say this neither lightly nor in jest. I think the best appointment they could make now(though the ship has sailed) would be Wenger. I think he's the only one that might get anything resembling a professional effort out of these disgraceful players again. They didn't give their all for him either but it was better than them being on strike. Of course his job at FIFA probably makes it impossible if he would have considered it in the first place but I don't see anyone else coming in and stopping the bleeding no matter what their pedigree is. This is diabolical.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I say this neither lightly nor in jest. I think the best appointment they could make now(though the ship has sailed) would be Wenger. I think he's the only one that might get anything resembling a professional effort out of these disgraceful players again. They didn't give their all for him either but it was better than them being on strike. Of course his job at FIFA probably makes it impossible if he would have considered it in the first place but I don't see anyone else coming in and stopping the bleeding no matter what their pedigree is. This is diabolical.

Sorry but our club is a big enough circus at the minute without doing that. The reason we are in this mess is because he stayed to long but that's neither here nor there.

Time to realise we are a mid table club and accept it.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Sorry but our club is a big enough circus at the minute without doing that. The reason we are in this mess is because he stayed to long but that's neither here nor there.

Time to realise we are a mid table club and accept it.
Our club is a big enough mess that we need to do whatever it takes to stop the ship from sinking entirely. We could actually find ourselves near the relegation zone. We're less than midtable. Midtable clubs don't get outplayed by relegation level opposition at home on a semi regular basis.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Stan should sell the club before we get into a relegation scrap. Looking at our run and the teams we’ve lost points to this season at the Emirates, there’s a possibility that we could be in serious trouble.

I’m not even trolling or overreacting, we’re actually f**ked.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Get Allegri in now. And yes he would come, just need to pay him handsomely. He wants to manage in the PL apparently.

I would have been worried about Man U snatching him but seems they will keep faith with Ole for a bit.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Our club is a big enough mess that we need to do whatever it takes to stop the ship from sinking entirely. We could actually find ourselves near the relegation zone. We're less than midtable. Midtable clubs don't get outplayed by relegation level opposition at home on a semi regular basis.

Big Sam is free and I'm not joking. Them players need someone in to ruffle them out. They dont care and want out and just there in body but not mind. Wenger staying cost us where we are today whether you want to believe it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom