• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Our combination play in general is dreadful.. Feel like we struggle to hold onto the ball for more than a few seconds in the final third.

Polar Bear

Someone made a relegation thread on here the other day and it was deleted, the thread was facing reality, but it was deleted because we are all in denial.

Here are the FACTS... we have played all the relegation teams this season and not beat any of them and were out played by all of them FACTS.

We have not had a hard run of games at all, coming up we have lots of the top sides to play, and have many very hard away games, we are currently 5 points from the relegation teams, and our goal difference is minus 2.

Its time we WAKE UP, we are living in denial, we need to face it right now and stop denying what is happening to us, we are falling deeper and deeper and deeper into the abyss. I am 100% serious.. we need to face it and wake up, we are falling lower and lower with each week, and like I said the VERY HARD games are yet to come.

GunnerUK

Just time admit we’re not a big club no more the time of the late 90s mid 00s are well gone.

cant see an easy route back either will take years

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm with you on this. The configuration of the team definitely needs some more thought at the moment rather than just not rocking the boat because you dont wanna drop the big boys. It's not just about flinging the young players in without care either. Willock had serious problems in the system today, both individually and as a function within the collective. It has to be about achieving a balance.

Weve got West Ham on Monday then Liege on Thursday. Given most of this team is gonna play v West Ham, I hope Ljungberg gives us a Nelson-Martinelli-Pepe front 3 v Liege with ESR behind them and AMN in midfield. That's some pace and energy as well as tech and cutting edge in there. Just want to see how it looks.

Nelson---------Martinelli------Pepe
----------Guendouzi-------ESR
------------------------AMN
Tierney--Holding-----Chambers---Bellerin
----------------------Martinez

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Nelson---------Martinelli------Pepe
----------Guendouzi-------ESR
------------------------AMN
Tierney--Holding-----Chambers---Bellerin
----------------------Martinez

Jesus christ.

This rubbish finished rock bottom without a shadow of doubt.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I usually don't let results negatively impact me too much these days but this was quite depressing. Possibly the most soul crushing game since the 8-2, the only thing I can compare this to. Completely different circumstances, games, etc but it's that rock bottom feeling where you just don't know where the club is going from here. Thankfully in 11/12 season we managed to come back from that. Now it all seems hopeless. No idea who'll come in as manager, Pochettino is a pipe dream let's be honest, as is Rodgers. We know they're not coming now anyways. The players are either not good or just don't give a ****. Some of them a right dickheads. It's horrible, it feels like it's a completely different club to the one I fell in love with. The only thing that's the same is the crest.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I usually don't let results negatively impact me too much these days but this was quite depressing. Possibly the most soul crushing game since the 8-2, the only thing I can compare this to. Completely different circumstances, games, etc but it's that rock bottom feeling where you just don't know where the club is going from here. Thankfully in 11/12 season we managed to come back from that. Now it all seems hopeless. No idea who'll come in as manager, Pochettino is a pipe dream let's be honest, as is Rodgers. We know they're not coming now anyways. The players are either not good or just don't give a ****. Some of them a right dickheads. It's horrible, it feels like it's a completely different club to the one I fell in love with. The only thing that's the same is the crest.
The Crest looks awful now, drawn with crayons. Should never have changed it.

blaze_of_glory

What have I got wrong?

Wenger was rubbish and needed to be sacked.
Emery was rubbish and needed to be sacked.
Özil is nowhere near as good as his fanboys would have you believe and needs to be sold.

Other than wanting to give Emery more than six months before condemning him, I’ve been pretty consistent on all of those.
I mean you spent all of last season banging on about how much progress we were making under Emery and how the league was getting tougher and everyone was catching up to the top 6 year and that's why we weren't in better position (which was shown to be wrong and in fact the opposite of what the trend was year over year), how the club was heading in the right direction, etc.

Anyway, it doesn't matter now. At least you were trying to be positive about what was going on. I'm sorry for lashing out, just ****ing pissed at the state of things.

GunnerUK

We need to identify a manger who can turn this around. Freddie is not cut out for it. There hasn’t been a major shake up in the back room the players know per and Freddie all to well

roz

Fake News Merchant
We need to identify a manger who can turn this around. Freddie is not cut out for it. There hasn’t been a major shake up in the back room the players know per and Freddie all to well
Not sure there is such a manager. Things could get worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom