• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Was this a shït result? Yes. Are we miles away from being where we should be? Yes. What Arsenal needs is to bring in a manager now. Someone who will be willing to put these players through the ringer to undo the nonsense that Emery has drilled into them. Once that manager comes in, we as fans need to accept that this process is going to take time. It might be frustrating but there is nothing we can do about all of this. This is where we as a club are now. Our best bet is seeing some progress on the field and not being relegated. Talk of top 4 and EL are pipe dreams at the moment, and will be so until we can find some performance in this team.

OSBK

Established Member
Freddie says the players are low on confidence. He says the players need to start each game like we did the second half. He says we were flat and had no energy due to the absence of confidence. He wouldn't say he wanted the job permanently lol. Just get Allegri and at least we might defend. Dixon and Aluko's analysis is pretty brutal. She says this situation is beyond Ljungberg.

Sadly i agree its beyond freddie and tbh mid season this is beyond allegri. We screwed up not getting jose. We are almost at a big sam situation. Rodgers is 14mill, we should pay that and get him in before the jan window.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

These days? We depressed since like 2016 it only getting worse

Even in the peak Wenger years this club has dealt in heartbreak.

When we won the league unbeaten we still crashed out of the CL in the most brutal way.

Every season I’ve been a fan there’s been at least one traumatic loss I still remember.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even in the peak Wenger years this club has dealt in heartbreak.

When we won the league unbeaten we still crashed out of the CL in the most brutal way.

Every season I’ve been a fan there’s been at least one traumatic loss I still remember.
Yes but before we were fun to watch getting top 4 every season it wasn't big achievement but kept us with big clubs. Since 2016 is just rapid decline

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Bellerin-we need so many chances to score a goal but other teams score from the smallest chances. We defended well-lol. He's lost for words but pretty philosophical. He says the players gave 100%. Aluko disagrees and thinks that's how we should have started. Dixon says that the players don't have the tactical nous to know where to be. That's down to coaching, not being good enough individually or as a group.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Honestly feel like I am at a loss for words. These are hard times to be a fan but I love you Arsenal and I REALLY hope you become a giant again because right now we are a laughing stock.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Read some people on this forum compare us to Ac Milan who are in rapid decline well i think they not wrong both clubs seem in deep coma and refusing to wakw up

Different situations.
We still have enough financial power to bounce back if our organization gets its **** together.

But we need people who have a genuine knowledge about this game.
Our squad building has been a disaster over the last few years. We got a few good players, but we've failed to build a real team that works together.

We should fully accept our current state right now, and go into rebuild mode imo. We need a plan for the next 2/3 seasons and go from there.
Get rid of players who cost us a lot in the wage bill, gets some younger players you can develop, bring a new culture into this club.

I don't see what else we can do right now.

ebda3krwetv

Canon Without ammuition | Arsenal

Simulation of the fact and the painful reality of the great Arsenal, which is suffering & worsening between the power of money and the loss of steps

youtu.be/dKx7f5C0o34

*by: @ebda3krwetv

*Note: the production supports English language

Pepes blue pill

Went to the game, knew we were going to be in trouble as I was walking to the ground and saw the line up on my phone, awful awful football

Apart from losing, my sister in wheelchair getting attacked by the piece of **** GDeep and my brother and his girlfriend breaking up this was a decent night out in London!

Surely Raul will get the sack now?

Reactions: A_G

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Sadly i agree its beyond freddie and tbh mid season this is beyond allegri. We screwed up not getting jose. We are almost at a big sam situation. Rodgers is 14mill, we should pay that and get him in before the jan window.
Jose isn't the answer. Let's write off this season and take anything we get as a bonus. Give Allegri as much time as possible so that in the summer, he has some idea as to how he wants to rebuild. We need a big name manager with some recent success. He's it and probably what we need before we get a proper long term solution.

remains

At least for the 8-2 we had the mitigating factor of an injury crisis. We have an almost fully fit team at the moment and we are still absolutely dire.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wow, we lost... I can’t believe Willock started again. If he’s not busting his chops to get back he shouldn’t be starting. I still am not convinced that Auba should be on the wings. I really don’t like that Özil/Auba/Laca combination. The reason Özil and Giroud worked well is that Giroud had excellent lay offs and would move into position quickly or move into spaces that allowed other attackers room to operate. A lot of times I think Laca slows the game down and clogs up the middle.

TriniGunner

I looked at the game and we have a lot of work to do in midfield. Unai should have fixed it and he was rightfully axed, he had enough time to address one fundamental issue...our DM position. When we lose the ball in midfield, all teams and I mean ALL know that one simple pass moves the ball from their defensive to attacking positions in the blink of an eye. If you analyze our playing positions between the midfield and attack, you an probably build a 2 mansions with swimming pools with the space between the lines. If you notice, our defenders are ALWAYS running with the attacking player rather than actually defending as a unit. We either have:
1. Poor coaching methods
2. Undisciplined players
3. Players who aren't good enough

I don't think it's the latter but I do think other managers are well aware of how susceptible our players are to bad positioning and just develop a plan to bypass our midfield. It can be fixed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Only thing to look forward to now, is when someone creates the West Ham thread, and I can bury myself in that nostalgia goodness...it's all we have now! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom