• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Even in the peak Wenger years this club has dealt in heartbreak.

Even when we won the league unbeaten we still crashed out of the CL in the most brutal way.

Every season I’ve been a fan there’s been at least one traumatic loss I still remember.
People forgot that Wayne Bridge goal, Vieira missing pen v Galatasaray etc....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I looked at the game and we have a lot of work to do in midfield. Unai should have fixed it and he was rightfully axed, he had enough time to address one fundamental issue...our DM position. When we lose the ball in midfield, all teams and I mean ALL know that one simple pass moves the ball from their defensive to attacking positions in the blink of an eye. If you analyze our playing positions between the midfield and attack, you an probably build a 2 mansions with swimming pools with the space between the lines. If you notice, our defenders are ALWAYS running with the attacking player rather than actually defending as a unit. We either have:
1. Poor coaching methods
2. Undisciplined players
3. Players who aren't good enough

I don't think it's the latter but I do think other managers are well aware of how susceptible our players are to bad positioning and just develop a plan to bypass our midfield. It can be fixed.
Players just failing to do basics and they are so indiscipline i never seen things like that before they look refusing to follow game plan.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The loss to Leeds in 1999 was brutal.

Should have won back to back Doubles in 98 and 99, and 3 leagues in a row from 2002-2004, with ATLEAST one Champions League before the stadium move.

This club :lol: :(
Will you stop it?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will you stop it?

Hopefully everything will stop soon..

tumblr_pdg182nhUn1uldgm9o1_400.jpg

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
What's even the point now? Can't do anything. We are the worst team in the league and i am sure we are getting relegated. No one can fix this.
Oh well, The Den and the Loftus Road next season.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
Another game lost... It's incredible situation that we are living, we must stop this

Pepes blue pill

Apart from losing, my sister in wheelchair getting attacked by the piece of **** GDeep and my brother and his girlfriend breaking up this was a decent night out in London!

Surely Raul will get the sack now?

sorry to hear that, what did GDeep do, probs a tory, today one of them ****s was defending her stance that people with learning difficulties should be paid less, like under the min wage because they dont understand money...England is a sick sick place these days

Pepes blue pill

It's so upsetting we sold amaechi, bielik and yunus musah. We should have pushed these guys through and plucked up the courage to ditch or push current first teamers. It's just unacceptable they are paid this much money and don't have any tactical sense. When teams like Brighton or whoever have intelligence and are more aware of actually how to defend, when to drop back to collect the ball, create triangles etc. Our guys can't play the ball out from defense because the midfield is to static and no one is willing to make a run to collect the ball. And better yet no other team member is running to make options. It's like it's too many individuals out there. I hate to say it but I think someone said it earlier. We maybe should have kept Mkhi and iwobi. And for me bellerin cannot start again. I'd rather bring back AMN or promote a youth player. We sold Julio pleguzelo another good player.

dont know about the other two but amaechi cant even get a game for hamburg in the german 2nd division, kinda doubt he woulda made an impact in a top league, at least not right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom