• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'd recommend you follow the ladies team rather. They've been literally smashing win margin records recently.
I am going to. Was just saying this to my wife this morning. Her response was " What is wrong with the ladies team?"... " Nothing! And that is the beauty of it" I exclaimed!

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

I am going to. Was just saying this to my wife this morning. Her response was " What is wrong with the ladies team?"... " Nothing! And that is the beauty of it" I exclaimed!

Miedema just scored 6 goals and assisted 4 in a single game

Dj_sds -

You could see Freddie's half time talk clearly had a good effect on them but when we still didn't manage to get ahead and kept floundering the opportunities to do so we just collapsed really.

It did have an impact and the players looked energised. It was also the moment I realised the magnitude of the issues within the squad. We didn't actually play better, we were more energetic. Something usually seen in big games. But the problem is this was Brighton, it's really sad.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Yeah I saw on the thread. Magic lady that

Always thought the quality of women’s football was underrated... was pleased to see how popular the WC was this year. Physically it’s of course a different game but tactically and technically they’re great. Makes for many an entertaining match.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Always thought the quality of women’s football was underrated... was pleased to see how popular the WC was this year. .
TBF, it has come on very steadily in the last decade. I watched last in about 2002 and I was appauled. Pleasantly surprised watching the WC last year..

Edit: May not have been as far back as 2002. Possiby 2008-ish.

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
As others have said, how about a new centreback pairing. What have we go to lose?

I’m sure this is all an elaborate rouse by the powers that be to deliberately miss out on the Europa leauge. Everyone remain calm </sarcasm>

Actually I really wouldn’t mind missing out on it TBH

TornadoTed

Established Member
Totally agree, I really hope we finish between 8th-17th

No Europa League next season would give a new manager lots of time between matches to really drill the squad and implement his ideas.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So....what now?

nh9AiQX6WXjB5LrPTubVgM1aNKF3429ymdPfZsVrm5U.jpg

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I just can't belive Freddie is overcomplicating things, literally the only thing he had to to was just play basic football with players in their strong positions. Can't believe he's not doing that :(

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Cos it’s that easy with this useless bunch.

There is still plenty of talent to work with

- 1 of top 5 keepers in the league
- 2 of top 5 strikers in the league
- 2 of the best 5 left backs in the league.
- Between us and Chelsea for best group talented young players in the league in Martinelli, Saka, Willock and Nelson etc.

It's unacceptable to be getting just 1 point
from 2 games against Norwich and Brighton.

Reactions: A_G

mpower2540

First of all the starting line up was wrong and we completely wasted the first half putting players in the wrong positions.

Secondly, there are teams in league 2 and maybe even in the conference that look more positionally disciplined than we do. Whoever is in there just goes where they like, whether it’s Torreira or Guendouzi or Willock, Xhaka is actually decent at being in the right place it’s just a shame he’s slow as anything. The amount of times Brighton could just pass freely forwards into space was staggering. If it’s an instruction they’re getting to press high then they’re terrible at it.

Thirdly I think this team is overrated beyond belief, the sheer lack of actual footballing ability is laughable. However they should be able to follow basic instructions to get themselves organised in an actual shape. I really really fear for us right now. Freddie looks like a deer in the headlights, the ownership as far as I’m concerned don’t have any idea who they want as coach and the team are worse than most of us thought.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Oh dear. Must have been terrible only winning 3 EPL titles and 7FA Cups with our spend.

Bet the young generation of fans today are laughing at what you had to put up with, with Wenger. ;)

That’s literally not what I said. I just said we’ve had heartbreaking losses even when we were at our peak.

Not everything is a pop at Wenger ffs. Bit opaque imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
arsenal-aston-villa-fa-cup-lineup.png

Wonder if our current bunch of useless “players” could even keep it to single digits against this Arsenal side...this could apply to that Aston Villa team too :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
arsenal-aston-villa-fa-cup-lineup.png

Wonder if our current bunch of useless “players” could even keep it to single digits against this Arsenal side...this could apply to that Aston Villa team too :lol:
The difference that this team is balanced and settled specially the back line we at the moment changing our formation and our back line too much this is not helpful also prime mert and kosh are miles better than what we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom