• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
The only real way to turn this around is to back the next manager. Which the board won't do. Get used to 8th place finishes because we'll be lucky if we can even do that. We sat on our money 7 years ago and look where it got us. So much for Wenger's promise of leaving this club in a position to compete at the highest level, that was a lie too.
Lie may be harsh, and that is coming from me an OG #Wengerout!
A delusion atleast

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We need a real hard ass manager. No more indulging in these soft, heartless players we have.
A no nonsense manager without a massive ego. let them learn by example.

That’s exactly what Mourinho was but the board bottled it and some fans couldn’t put their differences aside.

As I mentioned before a bunch of us on here called it a while back that we’re in serious trouble but now it’s too late.

We need to try and get 40 points in order to be in with a chance of staying up.

Justin1986

We need to start buying proven players from in and around the prem!! Players who are already adjusted to the culture and style of play , villa and Sheffield utd have better midfields than us, grealish , McGinn, lundstrum are all players I wld take and walk in this side

Justin1986

There's no accountability at the club. Even when it got bad under Wenger you knew they'd pull out a performance out of their arses and it made you hope and wonder.

Now? Honestly I don't know where the next win will come from. Rubbish on the road and outplayed at home. Teams don't have to work hard to score. Xhaka in midfield is terrible. No intensity, no drive and offers little protection.

We haven't played like a coherent team in years. Nor dominated an opponent. Back to the drawing board. No player or manager at this point is beneath us during the rebuilding...
its not just Xhaka tho! We can’t always single him out , we’re **** with
Him and without him, our midfield has no balance and doesn’t function whoever we play there, **** knows what Torreira does now , in his head he’s pressing but to me he just runs
Round missing tackles , guendouzi already thinks he’s Zidane and willock should still be in the under 23s

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We need to start buying proven players from in and around the prem!! Players who are already adjusted to the culture and style of play , villa and Sheffield utd have better midfields than us, grealish , McGinn, lundstrum are all players I wld take and walk in this side
Let me guess, you were born in '87

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Saliba arriving at Colney
giphy.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't we have a fitness issue in the squad?

I mean it's like we're not playing the same sports as our opponents. We only could play with intensity for no more than 10/15 min per HT.
After the equalizer we were so much more dynamic. Bellerin and laca have made 2 great tackles around their box and it got us 2 goalscoring opportunities.
But then that was it. We were slow af. Always walking back. We looked washed ultimately until we've conceded the 2nd goal.

It's like we're not fit enough 2 play at high tempo for at least 70/80 minutes.
Willock was was walking or jogging back continually, but he's only young. Why should he have a fitness issue. Luiz perhaps.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I haven't a clue what's worse.

People thinking we are a huge club, people saying Poch will come or people begging for Wenger to come back. This is terrible.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Please come back Arsène. :lol:
Not even he could save us now..

I haven't a clue what's worse.

or people begging for Wenger to come back. .
Seriously. The man who helped us keep European status on a shoestring budget... What is wrong with our fans. You deserve this mediocrity. Wenger achieved more than any other Arsenal manager in our history you fools.

Preacher

Always Crying
I bet that Everton will find new manager sooner than us. I hate everything there is about our owners, board and all the suits, who make decisions. We're rotten club since the day Kroenke took over.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've only got 19 points, at this rate we'll finish on 48 points.

Wenger averaged 74 points a season over 22 years. What a man, really miss him.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The longer I think about it, the more I get behind the idea of Arteta.

We are not attractive for a top manager right now. They need to see something they can turn around within 6 months. We need 18 months to get anywhere near competitive again.

I don't think Auba and Laca will be extending without an elite manager signing. They know where we are gonna be next year and time is ticking.

Use this season as an embedding period. Let Arteta work with our younger players. Give him time to create the new Arsenal. Let this be his preseason.

Maybe Freddie and Per wouldn't mind joining his staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom