• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
For the umoteenth time you absolute bloody *****, KROENKE is the reason. Go track the spend. GO track the ownership with the spend. THERE IS A COMPARISON> THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE

Blame Kronke all you want. But there where more problems than just him. Sp**s spent less did better. Leciester spent less won the league. Its not all about money.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Should never have signed the both of them in the first place. Again was a signing to try paper over the cracks of our failures. Signing 2 strikers who cant play together and completely ignoring cm and cb.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
And yet when I told you about us being in Europe for 20 years straight you scoffed and told me Wenger was rubbish. Jesus, bipolar much?

I'm not saying Sp**s have achieved something great. Qualifying for the champions league isn't the be all and end all. But in comparison they are doing better than us with lower spend.

You are very much a lover of Wenger. Theres nothing wrong with that. I'm very much someone who wants to see the club progress. And I haven't seen that in about 15 years.

What I can guarantee is that if and when Klopp wins the league with liverpool and maybe over the next couple of years wins things when he starts to stall finishing 3/4th in the league no trophies for a few years he will not be there that long. He wont be at liverpool 10 years without a big trophy.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
People begging for Wenger to come back :lol:

Club legend, but he was well-past his managerial sell-by date at the end. If we’d sacked him earlier then we wouldn’t be in this mess.

Would rather we gave Herbert Chapman the job.

Would you take Arsène as club Head of football?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You are very much a lover of Wenger. Theres nothing wrong with that. I'm very much someone who wants to see the club progress. And I haven't seen that in about 15 years.
I hounded Wenger out and I was wrong. I also want progress, of course I do. Don't be a pretentious prat.. The only way we move forward is if our board back the manager in the market.

Sp**s fluked out on Harry Kane. Find another team in the league with a star player that cost them fokol…. Liverpool have thrown lots of money at it and bought very wisely. We have not. Xhaka, Perez, Mustafi and Özil are not good buys. If you think they are then you have no clue..

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Fine margins. Both lost.
Only 1 has trophies in the cabinet in the last 20 years

So it's ok for us to finish 5th and 6th because we won more in the past. Again that is the loser mentality that a lot of Arsenal fans have. The typical yeah you finished above us and are progressing but we have more trophies than you from the past but currently we are ****e.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Fine margins. Both lost.
Only 1 has trophies in the cabinet in the last 20 years
Notice how he told me CL isn't the be all and end all after I proved we'd done it for longer than Sp**s. Just moving the goal posts because he won't admit the problem is we lack a strong board.

roz

Fake News Merchant
So it's ok for us to finish 5th and 6th because we won more in the past. Again that is the loser mentality that a lot of Arsenal fans have. The typical yeah you finished above us and are progressing but we have more trophies than you from the past but currently we are ****e.
There is a loser mentality at the club at the moment, but to say Sp**s are better off is reactionary to the current situation. They’re ****ed as well, lets see how they’re doing this time next season when Mourinho is back to his old ways. As i said, at least we have fairly recent trophies in the locker. They dont.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I hounded Wenger out and I was wrong. I also want progress, of course I do. Don't be a pretentious prat.. The only way we move forward is if our board back the manager in the market.

Sp**s fluked out on Harry Kane. Find another team in the league with a star player that cost them fokol…. Liverpool have thrown lots of money at it and bought very wisely. We have not. Xhaka, Perez, Mustafi and Özil are not good buys. If you think they are then you have no clue..

I never said they were good buys. I did say they were expensive ones though.

What's with the name calling? Can you not have a debate without it. Your calling me a child when your getting on like someone who cant handle someone thinking differently to you.

Theres loads of examples.

Robertson 7m, Gomez 3.5m , Alli 5m, Chelsea's numerous past loan products who are now bearing fruit.

You do sometimes need to spend big but liverpool bought Coutinho for 12m sold for over 100m.

If Sp**s sell Kane they will get 150-200m.

We have no player worth anything in this squad.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
There is a loser mentality at the club at the moment, but to say Sp**s are better off is reactionary to the current situation. They’re ****ed as well, lets see how they’re doing this time next season when Mourinho is back to his old ways. As i said, at least we have fairly recent trophies in the locker. They dont.

I'm saying at this moment in time and over the last couple of years Sp**s have done better than us while spending very little. Why are you trying to debate a fact.

I'm not talking about 20 years. Yes we were better than Sp**s but at this present time. The state of the club and performances as we speak now they are performing better. Having spent less so my arguement was you have teams spending less but performing better so it's not just money.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I never said they were good buys. I did say they were expensive ones though.

What's with the name calling? Can you not have a debate without it. Your calling me a child when your getting on like someone who cant handle someone thinking differently to you.

Theres loads of examples.

Robertson 7m, Gomez 3.5m , Alli 5m, Chelsea's numerous past loan products who are now bearing fruit.

You do sometimes need to spend big but liverpool bought Coutinho for 12m sold for over 100m.

If Sp**s sell Kane they will get 150-200m.

We have no player worth anything in this squad.
Martinelli in 2 years time. Trust me

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Martinelli in 2 years time. Trust me

In 2 years we will be a mid table team, barcelona will come in offer 30m he will say he wants to go there and only there and there will be no competition for his signature and he will be another who we give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom