• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,551

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
WFT was that Liverpool Origi banner? :facepalm:

How does that get the ok from the printers?

I will never understand racism...I mean I know what it is obvioulsy, but the thought of thinking you are better than someone because of their skin colour, nationality etc doesn't make sense in my brain...disgusting.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I will never understand racism...I mean I know what it is obvioulsy, but the thought of thinking you are better than someone because of their skin colour, nationality etc doesn't make sense in my brain...disgusting.
People fear things they do not understand. Fear turns to resentment and hate..

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Didn't you know...apparently he stalled under Wenger because he played him in an actual position that suited him and he performed well in (wingback) but Klopp magically turned him into the next Stevie G in central midfield despite him having no real standout traits to play there and by having him on the bench all the time...what a guy!

:lol:

Salt 'n' Pepa knew about Jurgen back in the day.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Been waiting patiently for this video to appear because I couldn’t believe my eyes at the time.

Can someone explain this to me?

Riou

Been waiting patiently for this video to appear because I couldn’t believe my eyes at the time.

Can someone explain this to me?

Refs, and their ***** agendas...simple.

Gunner-Union

The only thing I see stopping them is if Virgil gets an injury for a couple of months as he absolutely gells them and make lovren and Matip Play much better than they actually are. Imo Gomez is there second best Cb and before his injuries was looking great.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
This Liverpool side is the absolute perfect example of what happens when you believe in a system and make targeted investments to support it.

Klopp has clearly cemented himself as GOAT level manager. The way he creates superstars instead of buying established ones is ****ing impressive.

Pepes blue pill

Never liked liverpool but when I saw how the scousers voted, how they stood up to a racist pm, how the place was all ****ing red I got a lot of respect for them now, you cant argue with how they come together and fight for what they believe in

I not only hope they win it now (already over) but I hope they go unbeaten so Arsenal fans can finally let it ****ing go, we are in a mess and fans still living in the past, pretty pathetic

Riou

Never liked liverpool but when I saw how the scousers voted, how they stood up to a racist pm, how the place was all ****ing red I got a lot of respect for them now, you cant argue with how they come together and fight for what they believe in

I not only hope they win it now (already over) but I hope they go unbeaten so Arsenal fans can finally let it ****ing go, we are in a mess and fans still living in the past, pretty pathetic

if-everyone-could-kha7hl.jpg

Top Bottom