• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clovis

Are people seriously wishing for Wenger to return? :lol:

we would concede 5 goals a game with Wenger teaching the likes of Luiz how to defend..

Among all the elite big name coaches of the last 2-3 decades, Wenger was easily the worst when it comes to organizing a defense.

We haven’t been able to defend since 2006 CL run and it is Wenger’s legacy.

I would rather bring Graham back. He has been out of the game for 18 years but I bet he can still organize a defense better than Wenger :lol:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I actually have not seen anything other than criticism of his starting line ups which is fair tbh, if people are seriously giving him stick then thats a joke...was at the game yesterday and there was nothing at the stadium and the boos were for the players

ps: Nice picture...im on the verge of just supporting the womens team ;)
People have been calling him bald fraud/idiot etc. The disrespect towards a club legend here is appalling really.

Haha not the first time you comment on my pic, surprised my crush on Leah hasn't been reflected in my flair yet tbh.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ancelotti would never take Everton job he always want big clubs job.
If that's his only option, he might take it. Because I'm not sure how many other CL clubs would have him at this stage of his career.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
As daft as this may sound and I know he is currently managing but the only Ex player I can see that would give us a lift is Henry, only as he seems more passionate than the likes of Freddie, Arteta, PV etc. I know passion can only get you so far but do think he would lift us to the end of this season. Plus he would probably get Auba/Pepe/Laca firing at the top end of the pitch.

Rafa would be the safe option to tighten things up and give us a chance in the Europa.

Still think we should of gone for Mourinho, Simone maybe next. I think Poch will go to A.Madrid if Simone leaves. Simone might like the challenge of making us bastards again.
funny you should say this, because I've noticed Henry talking about Arsenal more just recently, and going back to using 'us' again - I wonder if he's dropping hints

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Was browsing RAWK’s Everton thread and they were sticking the boot into Perreira big time as a candidate. Apparently he’s a bum.

Everton will end up with Howe imo. He’s a fan of theirs. Their squad is a shambles, genuine risk they could get relegated.

Striking options are a unpolished Kean and Calvert-Lewin. Banter options.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Exactly, and what does that tell you. It isn't the manager. The manager hasn't got the tools to do the job!

It's a managers job to improve and coach players to improve them and build a team.

Rodgers has improved most of Leciesters players as individuals and as a team.

Pep has improved most of man citys players.

It isn't just about buying the players ready made. It's about coaching them to be better.

Which at Arsenal we dont do and that is down to the manager and the coaches.

Is Robertson better than he was at Hull? Yes. Is that Liverpools owners doing? No. Its Klopps.

Is Winjaldum better than he was at Newcastle? Yes.

Is Bernardo Silva better than he was. Yes. Who is responsible for Sterlings incredible performances? Citys owner? Nope.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Is Robertson better than he was at Hull? Yes. Is that Liverpools owners doing? No. Its Klopps.

Is Bernardo Silva better than he was. Yes. Who is responsible for Sterlings incredible performances? Citys owner? Nope.
The whole reason those managers have the opportunity with those players is because their boards backed them with the money to acquire them...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's a managers job to improve and coach players to improve them and build a team.

Rodgers has improved most of Leciesters players as individuals and as a team.

Pep has improved most of man citys players.

It isn't just about buying the players ready made. It's about coaching them to be better.

Which at Arsenal we dont do and that is down to the manager and the coaches.

Robertson was quality at Hull mate. Clear as day he was going to smash it.

Remember him shredding England in a friendly five years back. If he was born south of the border, he’d have been moving for 30M then.

Typical English arrogance means the likes of Luke Shaw get big moves while Robbo went under the radar.

Pepes blue pill

People have been calling him bald fraud/idiot etc. The disrespect towards a club legend here is appalling really.

Haha not the first time you comment on my pic, surprised my crush on Leah hasn't been reflected in my flair yet tbh.

Hahaha, now a feel like a perv :lol:

I assume that is on here or twitter etc, that will always happen sadly, as long as he doesnt take abuse in person then I not got a problem with it...social media etc always gives you the worst

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The whole reason those managers have the opportunity with those players is because their boards backed them with the money to acquire them...

Why do you persist on trying to be right.

Robertson cost 7m and wijnaldum 20m.

Mane cost the same as Xhaka who improved?

Did Firmino come to liverpool world class? Nope.

It doesnt matter how much a player costs whether it be a 5m player or a 100m player. A coach can always get more out of players or teach them something they didnt know.

Go and listen to what Henry says about Pep. Henry was experienced going to Barcelona and listen to what he says about what he learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom