• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Its not likr our club spent 127m in summer we doomed because our club can't get thier s,,t together
Spot on. Just need someone to shake this team to life. We are not as bad as out results or performances have been.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sadly Abra will go and strength the team I'm expecting they get zaha and good center back maybe Koulibaly.

They lost more games than us and they 7 points ahead explain what a s**ty season we having

Joestlaachmkr

Well, i guess the honeymoon period for Lampard is over. Lampard is in my opinion highly overrated as manager, he did a decent job with Derby last season but he only managed to finish 6th in the Championship and Derby also finished 6th in the 17/18 season under Gary Rowett. Fat Frank is def not a tactical master.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Please don’t make it.

I’d even take Utd or Sp**s getting top four just this once if it meant these racist scummers getting flushed away.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Lampard needs time, just like Arteta. Both managers are finding their way in football managing top clubs in an awful period where they both kinda suck and have poor players.

Arteta will get the time and probably no money and Lampard will get the money and probably no time.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After Alonso scored today, I can't stop thinking about the fact that he has basically killed someone...this isn't me having a go at him for some cheap joke/likes, but it's so crazy when you think about it...I wonder how he feels about it?

If my reckless actions had caused the death of an animal, let alone a human being, I don't know if I could cope mentally with that, I would feel so guilty I don't even know how I would continue on...the fact that I have ruined various lives would be unbearable.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Sadly Abra will go and strength the team I'm expecting they get zaha and good center back maybe Koulibaly.

They lost more games than us and they 7 points ahead explain what a s**ty season we having
Tell that to the goons who firmly believe that the Kronkes are not allowed to strengthen the team.

Top Bottom